Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 Results & Banter, October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for 2A

Cleos FC vs WV Royals
FC Cobras vs Signmaster
Royal United vs Richmond FC
Maplewood United vs Douglas Park (upset of the week)
Norvan JB's vs Bosna

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter, Oct. '04

Here is the Div 2 pisstaking thread for October. Intelligent discussion (riiiight), joking, slagging, airing dirty laundry, anything goes. Except pictures of your dog, Therapist.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter, Oct. '04

The wife locked up the camera on me. I have to pass a breathalyzer before I can sign it out.

On a side note. A recent study shows that there is a correlation between dwindling team beer sales on the same night Mickster showers after practice.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Beer sales are down cause everyone is admiring my perfect body :D or laughing at my rolls of fat :(

2A Predictions:
Cleo's 3 - 1 WV Royals (Madame's boys take out sexual frustrations on WV)
City FC 0 - 2 Sign (Sign will compete for promo)
Royal Utd 0 - 2 RFC (Royal Utd play their first decent team)
Maplewood 1 - 3 Douglas (Maplewood struggles all year)
JB's 6 - 2 Bosna (what happened to Bosna?? & Mickster pots his first in 2 years in the winning effort)

2B Preduictions
B Utd 1 - 2 Bomb A (the Bomb start a roll while B Utd find out they're not that good)
Knights 1 - 2 Kosova (age factor for the Knights)
PGU 2 - 1 NHK (Watcher & Yomama distracted by the "sights" at David Lam
PGS 1 - 4 Sporting (Sporting will battle for promo)
Bingers 3 - 1 Nomads ( the "old" army comes through)

2C Predictions
Yaletown 4 - 1 MacD's (to determine ultimate 2C fodder champs)
Belmont 2 - 2 Alemania (not the teams they used to be....)
C-Men 1 - 3 Fury (Bby wins again)
Champlain 1 - 3 Shaheen (Dap gets "another" call in the box to get them close)
EWalk 2 - 2 Ravens (Spazz cheers EW to the tie, while Buddha keeps a close eye on the Ravens cooler)

But then again, what the hell do I know!?!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mickster,

Would that be an own-goal?
If you score before me, I'll buy you a beer.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

isn't montgomery park that really crap field at osler elementary near 49th and oak?
have they done some work on it to make it a worthwhile homepark? 2-1 PGU over NK
might be generous. it depends on who shows up... the seawall that goes past d. lam
is wonderfully distracting. i'm sure we'll all have a moment...

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RBM, do you guys still have DG and Timmy. We had some good battles in the past with you lot. Don't get fooled by all the big beer bellies on NKH they also have some talent beating us in preseason. The fact that Bones and I were in net may have had something to do with that though!! Enjoy the views at David Lam.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mick,

Timmy is with AFC Leopards and I believe DG may be there too.

~Paparazzi Potato

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mickster.........Jesus Christ, boy!(Or as a dirty mick would say, Chay-suss)

".......2C Predictions
Yaletown 4 - 1 MacD's (to determine ultimate 2C fodder champs)
Belmont 2 - 2 Alemania (not the teams they used to be....)
C-Men 1 - 3 Fury (Bby wins again)
Champlain 1 - 3 Shaheen (Dap gets "another" call in the box to get them close)
EWalk 2 - 2 Ravens (Spazz cheers EW to the tie, while Buddha keeps a close eye on the Ravens cooler)

But then again, what the hell do I know!?!..."

What the hell Do you know? Not much, evidently, though I know that your wife is a trout-faced old slapper........."fodder champs"????

Who the hell are you to call us fodder champs, and where the hell are my Predator SGs? I hope to introduce them to you when we meet....

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

yeah timmy and DG are getting 10 minutes a week with the leopards. now i'm going to resist hitting return. we're an amalgom of a really good group of guys from summer league and PGU who had a massive bailout at the very last minute... but we have too many film industry types who keep having to work 17 hour days over the weekends so we've not had the best luck so far... the only beer belly i'm fooled by is my own!! ( i pretend i don't have one...) i'm gonna try the good night sleep method tonight. you know the one where you still feel like crap anyway... good luck everybody!!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keane16

Yup, you are "fodder"!

Yeah, I bet you are awesome with those boots. Can I have your autograph?
"trout-faced old slapper" Are you sure you weren't talking about your mother?

You can spend all you want on boots, but you're still gonna be at the bottom of the standings you whore. Enjoy it!!!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Therapist..... nuff said eh Keane!!

At least you're now champ of the fodder..... well done!!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PGU 1 - NKH 0

I'd like to blame it all on the ref, but even his phantom offside calls (about 5 of them) are not really the issue today. He was a little whistle happy to say the least, especially everytime PG's #10 screached during his melodramatic performances.

The game itself saw NK squander chance after chance in the first half. Two posts. A number of shots just wide of the posts. We should have been up by a couple; instead we go into the break tied at zeros, with PG having no serious threats on net, except for a few headers that floated in from the 18...manageable.

Second half, both teams get chances that are well wide or high of the net...until PGU is able to put a shot on net during some defensive miscues. Watcher puts a foot on it, well, atleast the top of his foot, and the ball flicks up into our net. After that, we had a goal mouth scramble resulting in a shot that beat their keeper but one of their players is on the line to head it away.

NK played sloppy today; perhaps as the Mickster predicted, the 'sights' were distracting. PGU is nothing special which is why this loss is a bitter pill to swallow.

Yomama likes them sour grapes!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

From yesterday:

Div 2CAT A

WFC Rangers B 1 - 0 Surrey United C

The same female ref that did today's Renegades/Van. Only women's premier game also did this game yesterday. Considering all the grief she was getting from the Surrey side, she did a great job on the field. I easily see he doing some div 1 and perhaps some premier games in the near future.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

yomama, with all due respect i'd have to say that neither team is very special... your forwards were really easy to trap and the ref did a great job on the offsides except for two mistakes when you were definitely on. our number 10 is a bit of a screacher; we're working on that... with the giveaways we put right in front of you in the first 20 minutes you should have been up, but i think we calmed down and got that grand div 2 style passing game going a little better than you did. if you had switched it wide a bit more instead of straight up the middle you probably would have won... and you didn't give us 3 cheers... nice day though... and where did you find an 11 foot keeper?

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

gr8 result for the Lobbans today! :D Without a keeper today and going 2 nil down as a result of 2 offside breaks not given(where do they find these div. 2 refs?), Lobban's were able to come back and beat table topper's Ifc Afghanistan 3-2. :bronco:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done Slowbans...Afganistan has produced some great talent over the last 50 years. Was Osama in Goal? Is it true that they arrive on Donkeys to the Game?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just another Quick post. Socceroos4 Crowatia 2 With 2 minutes left in the game the Ref. decided to call it off as the Croatian bench was getting out of hand. A solid performance by the beloved Socceroos. Tickets for next weeks game agaist Club Ireland are on sale now. May the lord have mercy on those red headed freaks.

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

mickster said:
Thanks Therapist..... nuff said eh Keane!!

At least you're now champ of the fodder..... well done!!

Mickster??????? You're officially the least wittty person on earth...jesus, that's shocking.....I can't compete with you or the previous poster, so I'm retiring from this site, in shame, having been put in my place by you and what's his name (the post before yours; I'm too lazy to look his name up...)

on a positive note, my teammate tells me he got a very sportsmanlike email from Rikashay, so Rikashay I take back what I said.....good luck to you and your team..

oh, btw, yfc beat the true fodder champs 7-0............

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Socceroos said:
Just another Quick post. Socceroos4 Crowatia 2 With 2 minutes left in the game the Ref. decided to call it off as the Croatian bench was getting out of hand. A solid performance by the beloved Socceroos. Tickets for next weeks game agaist Club Ireland are on sale now. May the lord have mercy on those red headed freaks.

Well done Socceroos. We see that you've beaten the only team in the league which is older, slower, and fatter than yourselves.

Have fun losing to Club I. next weekend. Keep dreaming of getting a chance to play Kosova (your only other possible win this season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0