Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goodtimes

Square root,

Not really, my parole officer fell asleep watching the circus on Sunday as the "Mighty Belmont" shoved a Happy Meal up the arses of Rotten Ronnies - I then fled and am currently on the loose!

So tell me T, how does it feel to be a traitor? Just because your starting position was in question with our recent amalgamation, that shouldnt be enough reason to pack it in and look for a lesser club to "star" on.

~ Little General

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes,

Jackass, read your previous couple of posts and you will have your answer.

Have fun spanking teams all year, that will be real enjoyable.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...here we go again...

Someone call Rueben and tell him to open up Div. 3 cause Div 2c has a team to send down. We all paid our league fees to play soccer, not attend a circus! I have never seen an entire team have 2 left feet and still try to find their right peg to kick the ball. Bring out the mercy rule, cause Rotten Ronnies are gonna need it!

the best part is that Goodtimes wasn't even at the game!

Looks like the Sperm Donors are up next for Belmont. A bunch of back room bathroom wanking tambourine players - it is kinda bothersome to know that the test tube team is running behind you on the field. I mean, are they really trying to go for the ball, or do they just want to brush up against you for a quick thrill and a chump chubby?

AND he's never played against the C-Men before...

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tsquare said:
Goodtimes,

Jackass, read your previous couple of posts and you will have your answer

I'm not really sure what you're alluding to here although I think you're leaving may have something to do with the Belmont Boys penchant for shoving happy meals up other teams arses?!?! If so, kudos to you. That is disgusting.

G

Goodtimes

Potato Head,

Despite his ambitions to play pro, Circle T did not leave the Mighty Belmont, he was asked to take on a lesser role with the team than previous years - he was offered up the responsibility of ensuring the balls were pumped and the oranges were cut into bite size pieces. It should be noted, that his prior duties of setting up goal nets were relieved from him. Upon his refusal to accept the demotion, the legenday T opted to defect from the Mighty Belmont and shop his services around. It is my understanding that he signed with a team that has subsequently folded due to fear, stress and the inability to put quality players on the field. We wish Double T all the best in Div. 3, and hope that he once again finds his all star role/status.

~ Little General

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little Genital,

If you weren't at the game how can you know what happened? I checked TSN and Sportsnet and, surprisingly, it wasn't on t.v..

On a side note, fcuk, passing a happy-meal toy wouldn't be all that comfortable. Although, if it was a Tonka toy dump truck it would be more than a little ironic.

G

Goodtimes

Potato Head,

Ironic it would be indeed.

As for the game, it was televised on Showcase, right before KINK! As little Bandcamp mentioned earlier, it was an arse spanking - only makes sense that KINK followed us. It is my understanding, given the fact that we are playing the Sperm Donors next week, that our game will be followed by their sponsor show - Queer as Folk on the entire Showcase Network........again,...ironic!

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loss of Title

Goodtimes- you been demoted? I noticed you didn't sign your post " Little Genital " this time. Perhaps " Little Private(s) ". 10 points for the 'tayto!!
Uh oh- here we go!

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: McDicks
I hope Ronald McDonald FC just had an off weekend. I believe they were one of the "replacement" teams to fill in a vacant spot. When applying for a spot, doesn't the league check which league they have previously played in as well as their players. To lose 8 bagel to a Div 2 team must mean that those realtors must be doing some serious ass sucking. I hope they get it going, b/c it would be a shame for a team to drop out prior to the X-Mas break.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get too far ahead of yourselves here.

There have always been and always will be drubbings in Div 2 (and other div's for that matter). Years ago when I was with the Knights we slaughtered Maplewood 8-0 on the first day of the season. They're still around and manage to win the odd game or two. Last year we stomped Champlain Heights 10 times into the ground. I don't hear anyone saying boo about them. Remember how crappy B United were, and how they surprised everyone last year? And, hell, a couple of years ago, still as Bimini's, we were shamed 6 or 7 to 1 by Clan Alumni in Div 1, and people are still picking us to win every now and then. ;)

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite-kickings will be apart of Div 2. But, whats the sense of allowing a shite team into the league. I know its only been 1 game, but I hope there is a "screening" process that the league undertakes in selecting applications for new teams. Fair enough that Champlain got beat badly last year, but they have been in the VMSL for years. You can't kick out teams b/c they suck, but you should be able to not allow them in the league.

G

Goodtimes

Netminder - thanks for the last 5 years worth of useless stats! I will remember to check my almanac before responding to any of your posts......obviously a lonely wanker with not much exciting going on in your own life, so you track what 's going on with others.......too much time on your hands!!

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Champlain;
I never said you guys suck. I was commenting on the example that Keeper used. My point is that there should be a screening process to make sure that shite teams are not allowed in the VMSL.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Shriner unless CAT teams from div 2 cat want a spot then I guess when spots open up it's whoever applies first or has the most money. It's not the teams fault that they can't compete. I blame the league for only having up to div 2. The league can't deny you entrance if you have the money and there is a spot, so this is what happens. Let's see what the tables end up like again this year and if it's the same as the last few years then I'm afraid the whole league should be restructured from Prem to Div. 5 or 6 or whatever and have ten teams per div and get rid of the 2 cat as it is useless really.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Champlain is dedicated to winning this season then we'll do fine. Too many bad substitutions just for the sake of sharing playing time almost cost us the game to the C-men when we were up three nothing and in control.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shriner,

Get with it man. There is no such thing as "screening" teams before they are plopped into the VMSL. 10 years ago there was a Div 3 with approx 40 teams. There is no "screening" because the VMSL has to take any that is interested in joining. Bad reffs, fields, times...etc are all reasons why so many teams left for other more local leagues. If there is that shitty of a team in Div 2, then the league is paying them, or more likely, just filling a spot. The league doesn't care about Div 2, never has, never will.

my five cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0