Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup VMSL Imperial Cup 2011

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 vs 1 Norvan

Congrats Westside on a gutsy win in tough conditions and down a man for half the game. On the other hand Norvan could'a, should'a, would'a as they had the opportunites to take this game. I don't think the lay-off helped the Norvan lads who were having trouble finding finish and could have made better decisions in the final third at times. With that said hats off to the Norvan first team on a great season. Only 6 short months till it is prime time in Premier.

Smallsy,
Nice sideline flourishes with the headwear. I hope you brought a spare toque to the games as the one I saw you with spent more time on the ground than it did on your head. :D

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

RFC Hibs 1-0 NK Hrvat

Tough conditions as NK's management clearly didn't want to play the game but we went ahead at the decision of the officiating crew after clearing the field lines for them. We pretty much played possession in the middle and attacking third of the pitch for most of the game. NK didn't help their chances when one of their young players took a straight red card for a reckless studs-up challenge about 10-15 mins into the game. As the conditions worsened for both teams, we took further control and peppered the NK keeper who did quite well on the day. We only had 11 players, plus our injured GK w/dislocated fingers as our 12th man, so it was very appropriate that our injured GK scored the GWG when we put him up front as striker. Good effort by the Hrvat boys today, especially our former team mate Mr. Prpic...onto winner of Serbia-Hurricanes next week!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Four buzz. Chile came very close to scoring about 5-10 in but a great defensive play kept it out. We took it to them for most of the game. They have some good players but they also have some floppers. A little too soft for my liking. On to next week. First time in Empire and it was awesome. Too bad we can't keep it. Perfect soccer venue.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy,
Nice sideline flourishes with the headwear. I hope you brought a spare toque to the games as the one I saw you with spent more time on the ground than it did on your head.

ha, no doubt. toque has actually turned into a good outlet for me. i'm bringing it regardless of weather conditions going forward.

empire is a great facility. we could have actually played there yesterday but norvan thought we would be better off at confed....failed attempt at gamesmanship i guess.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 3
Delta United 2

Onto Westside to play for a provincial birth...Much more of an even match today than the last time we played Delta. I still thought we had the better chances with a couple of posts and a crossbar - Delta also had about 15 corners...Azad with a couple of goals in the first half and Costley with the GWG off a brilliant header.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 3
Delta United 2

Onto Westside to play for a provincial birth...Much more of an even match today than the last time we played Delta. I still thought we had the better chances with a couple of posts and a crossbar - Delta also had about 15 corners...Azad with a couple of goals in the first half and Costley with the GWG off a brilliant header.

Damn ipad....i need tech advice from Captain Shamrock

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 3
Delta United 2

Damn ipad....i need tech advice from Captain Shamrock

Sandman, you could be trouble if you are looking for tech advice from me. As for the Ipad, make sure you have internet connection, wifi, and the power is on. That is critical.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0