Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup VMSL Imperial Cup 2013

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3 Inter 1

Left at 2-0, and heard the final was 3-1 Surrey. Typical Cup game as both teams didn't want to make concede too many chances, Surrey scored first on an OG, then later in the 1st half on a nice strike by Angus. Surrey converted their 1/2 chances, Inter didn't.

I feel that the defending Provincial Champs have had too many subtractions (Macca, Peetom, Kindel, Vinny, Shepherd, Thompson, Parkes, Proctor - all didn't play today), and not enough additions, but they are the Champs until someone knocks them off.

On another note, the excellent site shows a Vancouver Olympics upset over West Van 3-0. I know they are relegated, but the Olympics are not the worst team in Premier right now, and I hope they find a way (similiar to the Hurricanes) to stay in Premier next year with an amalgamation with someone currently in Premier (Croatia) or a newly promoted team (Inter).

Good luck to the remaining participants.

Gilly

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On another note, the excellent site shows a Vancouver Olympics upset over West Van 3-0. I know they are relegated, but the Olympics are not the worst team in Premier right now, and I hope they find a way (similiar to the Hurricanes) to stay in Premier next year with an amalgamation with someone currently in Premier (Croatia) or a newly promoted team (Inter).

Really? :rolleyes:

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
delta 1 peg 1, delta won in shootouts with dave samara the only one to miss. pretty boring game, both goals came in the 2nd half of extra time. Cam hundal put delta up with a clinical finish but javid khan tied it up with some fancy footwork and a bullet of a shot to beat the young delta keeper.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel that the defending Provincial Champs have had too many subtractions (Macca, Peetom, Kindel, Vinny, Shepherd, Thompson, Parkes, Proctor - all didn't play today), and not enough additions, but they are the Champs until someone knocks them off.

Gilly

It's been a tough year for us, numbers wise! Peetoom and Bucky are getting on the Fire Dept and have had to sit out since Nov, I've (V) had a nightmare groin injury all season and haven't featured, and Parkes has been injured since nationals. Hoping we all get cleared to play asap. Saying that, the team and Reedie have done very very well.... and of course Tom Duncan! (who has gone soft)

It will be a fun match today v Delta @ CAP.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes 3 Surrey United 0

I caught the 2nd half of the Hurricanes/Surrey United quarterfinal, it was 1-0 at half, Canes scored on a nice counter midway through the 2nd half and then added another one in the last five minutes to ice it. Surrey had some chances but Smiley and his ski pants made some quality saves to preserve the shutout. Hurricanes back line, without "Thriller" who was MIA, did a great job of keeping Clarkey, Reynolds, and Burke in check. It was nice to see ShipItMuppett on the park, but his replacement struggled.

Any idea why the Olympics/Metro Ford game was incomplete?

Gilly

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Olympics win in OT and then lose on Friday night so they are out.

Delta won their semi so officially are the first VMSL team to qualify for the BCs.

Unofficially the current top 6 Premier teams are in the BCs with a possible top 7 depending upon the Columbus/Croat semi result.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0