Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters 2008/09] October Results, Predictions, and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planks: about the whining...actually I thought PCOV whines about as much as everyone else...but their jaws drop the fastest when scored upon 15 secs after they have taken the lead:D....sorry Fantab...was a highlight of the year until Friday night:wa:

Cheers again!

No problems Scottyshell:) Thanks for taking us off the top of your list for highlight`s of the year. I have to admit you guys are a pretty good team. A few more bodies on the sideline and you might become dangerous...

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should know about Division One....you were there recently weren't you? As for your play, you are a plummer and you are the last guy we'll worry about. We'll play hard and that's what it is all about it. Period.

See you Thursday.

Onething i must say SCK. You guys have always been a tough team to play against.( Watching PCOV play you guys over the years)... I have only played one time against you guys and it was in the semi`s last year. Not much usually goes either way against you guys but whoever makes the first mistake usually cost`s them the game! Good luck on thursday... Its gonna be a tough game for both teams to grab all 3 pts.

On another note, it was our pleasure to switch the game from friday to thursday for you guys. If we hated you guys that much we would not of done so. Good luck SCK and please dont drink any redbull cause i think i might be marking you... Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous. PCOV have always been tough to play against. I can remember the days playing them at Beaconsfield...their original home field. They had come up from Div 1 and were usually one of the hardest working teams not the most talented. Some good games over the years...
As for marking me you won't have much of a problem as I'm in a slump like never before. But you will have to put up with our vocal goalie and 2 or 3 subs. We appreciate the game switch but it really doesn't matter as we have six or seven regulars who are out on either night....I guess you guys don't have too many dads on the team taking their kids out for halloween. Why the league scheduled us on the 31st is beyond me...See you Thursday!
SCK

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
But you will have to put up with our vocal goalie and 2 or 3 subs.
SCK

After we went up a couple of quick ones, RZ was just fuming. He was yelling at everyone, "inside out! Inside out". I don't know what it means. But then he started letting out a blood curdling scream at people. A minute later, Dan Crouch's little 3 year old girl starts mimicking him. The sidelines were busting up. Then RZ dropped an f bomb at the ref and that didn't go over too well :eek:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah. Can't say we helped him today Freddy. You guys certanly looked on today. Much possession and I really thought you guys defended well. The big guy in the back certainly is tough to play against. Congrats!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RZ was just fuming. He was yelling at everyone, "inside out! Inside out". I don't know what it means. But then he started letting out a blood curdling scream at people. Then RZ dropped an f bomb at the ref and that didn't go over too well :eek:

RZ is the principal at Centennial High. This is how he always acts during a fire-drill.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heads up to Sapperton & West Van players:

Sapperton vs West Van
Will be played on Mercer Turf on Sunday @ 7 PM. Final.

The grass fields will be closed in New West due to rain in the forecast and Mercer is not available on Saturday. Mike and I have been emailing back and forth regarding changes to the schedule to accommodate both teams this Halloween weekend, and this is the best I could do.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
But you will have to put up with our vocal goalie and 2 or 3 subs. We appreciate the game switch but it really doesn't matter as we have six or seven regulars who are out on either night....SCK

SCk: Rumour has it that you guys have called up 5-6 players from your division 1 team? I must say a lot of players from the 22nd avenue lions could easily play in the premier division. I guess we won t be taking on the real inter squad?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually you are wrong once again. We haven't played one game this season with our entire squad. But that's no excuse as other teams could say the same thing...There are about four to five guys that actually played with us in the past so I guess they still belong to our team...that's why they CAT with us brilliant one.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are about four to five guys that actually played with us in the past so I guess they still belong to our team...that's why they CAT with us brilliant one.

Thanks for the reply... I am surprised than why you guys should ever be short. If you have 4-5 guys from the 22nd team come up, brilliant one! :rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess our schedules are similar....Einstein!

Einstein? I think you guys are gonna need more than Einstein to keep you guys up in premier next year. For a guy who plays for a team that has 0 wins and is dead last in the standings, you do talk a lot. I thnk SCK you should spend more time practicing on the soccer pitch than spending time in here.

I hope you don t get to offended SCK... lol...:)

Signed
Einstein

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREDICTIONS
WESTSIDE vs Columbas- Tie
MFF vs Cliff - Cliff
Sapp vs WV -Tie
PCOV vs ICSF -Pcov
RCIU vs Surrey utd -Tie