Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters 2008/09] October Results, Predictions, and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So True Belfast so true ...I'm already lining up Krispy Kreamy
on the ride home ..

Not lying to you Regs I guarantee(sp) you that we'll have white socks and shorts but once Steve1234 reads this he'll tell us to bring Black socks and shorts ....& thats a guarantee (sp)
and the next post will be for me to bring my Gumb boots and
Rain slicker
tell me .. Grass or Turf

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, I need to know your jersey colours not the colour of your missus' undies! :D

As for pints, we have a great clubhouse at CAP, no worries on the pinting!

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, I need to know your jersey colours not the colour of your missus' undies! :D

As for pints, we have a great clubhouse at CAP, no worries on the pinting!

Reg's .. to be completely honest .. it's been a mixed bag all year
complete white , white and black pinstripe's, complete Black, complete Blue

if Steve1234 lurks around maybe he could PM you what he's bringing
one constant has been our white socks and shorts

concerning the panties ... your guess is as good as mine ... i haven't seen
those for sometime :(

Off to buy some bleach for my white shorts and socks ... I hear you guys play on a foreign (sp) substance called Grass and with the Pending downpour
may as well be a boyscout about it and get prepared .. wait a second
Steve1234 will probably bench me for posting .. I'll spend the cash on Krispy Kreem instead :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furthest to the east, 1 field in from 64th.

Basically just get to the changerooms (you'll probably be in #2) and walk east past the gravel pitch.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for the week are

Columbus should bounce back and beat Westside as Jonesy will look forward to being on the grass again!
MFFM will continue their win streak and knock off Cliff Ave in a close one.
Surrey United will finally win one as RCIU are sinking!
PCOV with out the league's top scorer in the line up, will still find a way to outscore Inter and take the victory.
Game of the week, is Sapp vs WV, not sure if it's official yet about the game being on sunday night at 7pm? Sapp has been on a roll for the last seven weeks, WV needs to get back on track and what could be a better way to gain some confidence back! WV takes the double in this one as they get the victory, plus some of their swagger back by knocking off the high flying Rovers!

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for the week are

Columbus should bounce back and beat Westside as Jonesy will look forward to being on the grass again!
MFFM will continue their win streak and knock off Cliff Ave in a close one.
Surrey United will finally win one as RCIU are sinking!
PCOV with out the league's top scorer in the line up, will still find a way to outscore Inter and take the victory.
Game of the week, is Sapp vs WV, not sure if it's official yet about the game being on sunday night at 7pm? Sapp has been on a roll for the last seven weeks, WV needs to get back on track and what could be a better way to gain some confidence back! WV takes the double in this one as they get the victory, plus some of their swagger back by knocking off the high flying Rovers!

C'mon Conductor...how can you not pick the ever reliable Sapp???
Columbus vs. WS - Tie
MFFM vs. Cliff - Cliff
SU vs. RCIU - SU
PCOV vs. Inter - PCOV
Sapp vs. WV - Sapp (or a rainout cuz Queens will be closed!!)

Btw Conductor...inquiring minds want to know...what will your team do when provincials roll around...seeing as how half your team is under age!?!?:eek:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ppl_mvr, I'm not sure how far you made it in math?

Btw Conductor...inquiring minds want to know...what will your team do when provincials roll around...seeing as how half your team is under age!?!?

We will lose a couple of players but not half our team. That's way to far ahead for us to be thinking about right now! Our goal right now is to try and stay in the first division of the NSCL. Oh and one more goal is try and move up in Sir M's much raved about ranking's.:D

As for not taking Sapp this weekend, I know it's out of synch for me to go against them, but I can't see them going undefeated this year!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's picks:

Westside vs Columbus - 3-3 Tie - Desperate team holds on for the tie even though they get outplayed. Westside will still move up in the power rankings.

MFFM vs Cliff Ave - 1-2 - MFFFFC will miss many golden opportunities. Suspect defense down the flanks kill them midway through the 1st half.

SU vs RCIU - 3-0 - I agree with Conductor. Surrey United will finally win one as RCIU are sinking!

PCOV vs Inter - 1-0 - A rather dull affair. Even without Carlos, they still have Patrick and that will be enough scoring punch on this day. A rock solid defense shuts the door. Who will step up for Inter? They have no confidence right now and will need some lucky bounce or call to go their way to get out of their funk.

Sapperton vs WestVan - 2-2 Tie - Sunday 7 PM at Queen's Park. The grass will slow both teams down and it'll become a grind it out game. WestVan is one of the best teams in the province and this will be a real battle. WV ties it midway through the 2nd.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Conductor...how can you not pick the ever reliable Sapp???
Columbus vs. WS - Tie
MFFM vs. Cliff - Cliff
SU vs. RCIU - SU
PCOV vs. Inter - PCOV
Sapp vs. WV - Sapp (or a rainout cuz Queens will be closed!!)

The big question is:
What People Mover (ppl_mvr) will we see on Sunday? Me hopes this years edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0