Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 January & February Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters 2008-2009 January Results and Banter

hillcrest still largely covered in snow...don't see this game being played.

Smallsy - perhaps your team could let the league know that they should cancel the game and give people a chance to make alternative plans ..... RF - where are you taking me for brunch ?

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

jesus h....this is ttp right?

b/c, t: there is a wee one on the way, so responsibility is the name of the game now. guess i'll do what everyone else does...move to ladner.

the league is well aware that hillcrest is closed...so i'm not sure why the game doesn't show as postponed already.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

er hmmm....a small smallsy coming to a park near you shortly........WOW congrats big guy!

Lots of room out in the "ner" for yah buddy!

~JP~

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

John said:
er hmmm....a small smallsy coming to a park near you shortly........WOW congrats big guy!

Smallsy....You finally SCORED...about time:D:D

If that is true...CONGRATULATIONS

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Smallersy?:D

Congrats, J. Wait 'till the first time the kid megs you...:D

Trece

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

35, unless you can find a team with room for an underaged player (31-34). Each team is allowed to carry 3.

Looking for a team?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

35, unless you can find a team with room for an underaged player (31-34). Each team is allowed to carry 3.

Looking for a team?

31 in december 2010. Planning ahead. yes i'm looking. Got a lead?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

jesus h....this is ttp right?

b/c, t: there is a wee one on the way, so responsibility is the name of the game now. guess i'll do what everyone else does...move to ladner.

the league is well aware that hillcrest is closed...so i'm not sure why the game doesn't show as postponed already.

Holy shite - congratulations. Last night at practice, you weren't even showing. How far along are you?

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you sure he wasn't showing....when we played you before Christmas I thought about saying something but...you never know. and I didn't want to hurt his feeling. (s left off on purpose)

Congrats Smalls, and remember there are good areas of Richmond....Actually we don't want you, move to Ladner....

DD

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

DD3: pot...kettle? ;)
cheers boys.
i've been showing for years...the mrs. on the other hand is 4 months...due in june.
think we'll stay where we are though...eastside is the new westside.:D

ummm...back on topic?? something about master's results i think....

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you sure he wasn't showing....when we played you before Christmas I thought about saying something but...you never know. and I didn't want to hurt his feeling. (s left off on purpose)

Congrats Smalls, and remember there are good areas of Richmond....Actually we don't want you, move to Ladner....

DD

DD3
i already told him about the Great Chinese immersion schools in the area

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now Whataboutbob,

Much like Sapp, our club never tampers with playing times/surfaces to gain an unfair advantage.

WVFC/Inter is on for 200 Pm tomorrow, and Ambleside B is in great shape, and it is supposed to be a sunny day. :bronco:

Sir M.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RCIU 4-1 PCOV

1-0 at half in a evenly played half in brutally cold and slick conditions. Actaully PCOV with Junior and Batista were dangerous at time but couldn't connect as they seemed just a step off. Great goal by Glenny on his second touch on a brillianty timed run and finish.

Second half saw PCOV come out with some presure but no goals. We score on a counter only to have the ball bounce perfectly for Lappas in the box and suddenly we have a game again.

That said PCOV pushed forward and left themselves terribly short in the back and we easily converted two more goals and it could have been more.

The players for PCOV - first class......the morons on the line....WtF? Comments were just stupid....thank you for the motivation...."We are shite, we are chicken, we are afraid of you:)

Off to thaw....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BRM 1
Columbus 0

Full match report tomorrow.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RCIU 4-1 PCOV

1-0 at half in a evenly played half in brutally cold and slick conditions. Actaully PCOV with Junior and Batista were dangerous at time but couldn't connect as they seemed just a step off. Great goal by Glenny on his second touch on a brillianty timed run and finish.

Second half saw PCOV come out with some presure but no goals. We score on a counter only to have the ball bounce perfectly for Lappas in the box and suddenly we have a game again.

That said PCOV pushed forward and left themselves terribly short in the back and we easily converted two more goals and it could have been more.

The players for PCOV - first class......the morons on the line....WtF? Comments were just stupid....thank you for the motivation...."We are shite, we are chicken, we are afraid of you:)

Off to thaw....

John,

You're being too kind. I heard everything and if I was a PCOV player, I would be embarrassed from what my coach was shouting. Down 2 - 0 and after scoring their goal, the shout was "Come on guys, this team is shite. These guys are shite." IF scoring 2 goals right after that is shite, then the guy is a genius. I have to mention to that Deucy scored a fcuking cracker, which inevitably turned out to be the winner. The guy just knows how to win. Great stuff, Deucy......earning us 3 more points and ALMOST officially clinching Premier league status for next season.

Unlucky, PCOV........perhaps you can control your coach/manager on the side next time and EVEN maybe possibly.....respect your opponents.

Good luck the rest of the season...

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

John,

You're being too kind. I heard everything and if I was a PCOV player, I would be embarrassed from what my coach was shouting. Down 2 - 0 and after scoring their goal, the shout was "Come on guys, this team is shite. These guys are shite." IF scoring 2 goals right after that is shite, then the guy is a genius. I have to mention to that Deucy scored a fcuking cracker, which inevitably turned out to be the winner. The guy just knows how to win. Great stuff, Deucy......earning us 3 more points and ALMOST officially clinching Premier league status for next season.

Unlucky, PCOV........perhaps you can control your coach/manager on the side next time and EVEN maybe possibly.....respect your opponents.

Good luck the rest of the season...

It should be mentioned that the coach for PCOV personally walked the line and apologized to the lads. He was just trying to fire his team up. I know my halo stays home on game night, so no hard feelings here.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It should be mentioned that the coach for PCOV personally walked the line and apologized to the lads. He was just trying to fire his team up. I know my halo stays home on game night, so no hard feelings here.

Didn't hear that........apparently it wasn't as loud as the comment about our team being shite............:rolleyes:

Fortunately, Deucy did the damage where it mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0