Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 March Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking News

Sapp's been asked to write a report on the SU-Sapp game.

I'm half way through it and it goes something like this:

It was a cold a windy day in the land of the great pioneers of Canadian history. Queens Park and the surroundings held it's head high with pride as Sapp came out of the illuminated tunnel and onto the battle field known as the Sapp Killing Zone
.....from there I ran into a wall. Writers block, all of us greats get it sometimes.

.. don't you mean your crayon broke :D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, just shine it up and bring it to Queens Park on Friday. The brutal scoring assault that's going to take place will need to be investigated.:)

The last time we played at queens park you guys got lucky and barely beat us 2-1... WAB: Mark my words you guys are gonna eat your words:)
This game has no real impact as we are in the Bc's but your BIG ego's are gonna take a beaten this friday! :)

Hope to see you after for a beer... Win or lose their will be lotz to talk about... (( wink ));)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Prediction
March 10 2009

Surrey United vs. MFFF
The stars have aligned for MFFF, even if they really didn't want it to happen. Most wrote off their season long ago and already started looking for new teams to join. But, Thursday will be a devastating night at the disciplinary hearings for Surrey. So much so that I think they'll be completely turned off of playing this weekend. They have no starting goalie and are missing at least 4 others due to suspension or holidays; including Pete in the back. Having said that, they still have Regs, Murray and Kelly down the middle of the field. I don't think much will happen until the begining of the 2nd half. Surrey will score and it'll be game on. MFFF will reply midway through the 2nd and score with 5 to go to cap off a disappointing season for Surrey. There will be a playoff next weekend and the improbable will happen.
2-1 Metro Ford Firefighters

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm...why should we even play...WAB knows all:rolleyes:....although I know Regs won't agree. We'll see I guess...if the fields stay open or will it be switched to the turf?

Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really SCP? You mean two teams are going down? From my understanding talking to a number of others(including our CAT team) I really doubt two teams will go down. Maybe just us...I doubt the other teams below are interested in getting thumped by Premier teams...Scary, I am sounding like WAB!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league just may offer the spot to a team from another league. Don't want to stirr the pot here, but Azzi allways wanted two Slurrey teams in the VMSL, well Surrey Peg/Indo has made it back to Premier under the SFC banner, and now there is talks about the SFC Masters team also coming on board to complete Azzi's Master Plan.
More to come.

hos

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league just may offer the spot to a team from another league. Don't want to stirr the pot here, but Azzi allways wanted two Slurrey teams in the VMSL, well Surrey Peg/Indo has made it back to Premier under the SFC banner, and now there is talks about the SFC Masters team also coming on board to complete Azzi's Master Plan.
More to come.

hos

nice try:bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, did you happen to skewer us in your report?

You know the league is going to back the officials but for the report to say we "forced" the referee to abandon the game seems, erm, harsh.

Game played on 2009-03-06 at Queen’s Park Stadium in New Westminster against the Sapperton Rovers.

At the 68th minute mark of the match, the misbehaviour of some Surrey United players forced the referee to abandon the game.

The result will be shown as a 1-0 victory in favour of the Sapperton Rovers due to the fact that the Surrey United team caused the match abandonment.

THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THE VMSL

$50 team fine.

Azzi must be hungry.

:D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, did you happen to skewer us in your report?

You know the league is going to back the officials but for the report to say we "forced" the referee to abandon the game seems, erm, harsh.

$50 team fine.

Azzi must be hungry.

:D

I was at the game... Absolutely not true!!! Miro should have had thicker skin and everything would of been fine! He just wanted to prove that he is the man in charge!!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In charge of what???? dressing himself??? And since when does a referee have "thick" skin??? If only to put up with his mrs at home:eek:

Cheers!

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the game... Absolutely not true!!! Miro should have had thicker skin and everything would of been fine! He just wanted to prove that he is the man in charge!!

If certain players had the same thick skin, they might not have been suspended for the semi final? I wasn't there so just asking the question? I saw the west Van vs Columbus game tonight.... not the best game I have seen; but columbus out chanced them but West Van finished theirs. that is it...

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of gift goals...totally unintentional..who gives a crap...bring on the WPFG!! Sh.. that's in the hot summer sun!!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0