Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Sir M for the video clips...not being there it was nice to see some highlights. Bit harsh on the reds for sure...Congrats on the cup boys!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could the setting for the game be any better though? I really wish the league could somehow pull a finger out and make it a priority to get this venue as the standard VMSL 'big game' facility, starting with the BC semifinals (I believe the VMSL is host this year). Make a deal with the District or whatever and be done with it. There is no better place to play a game with atmosphere right now that I can think of.

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs, there is a lot of background work that gets done to convince the league to hold games like last week's finals at Kinsmen...

Sir M / Subtitle movie with BombayTV

Sir M

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbelievable. Can't say I'm suprised given some of the shite calls and referees this year.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty gets a two game suspension just in time for the BCs for that.

Send the disciplinary committee the video evidence... two games for that is nonsense.... It's almost as bad as City's two game suspension for throwing his face at a punch :confused:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since when is a straight red for violent conduct (deserved or not) anything less than 3 games! You should be thankful they only got 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0