Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MIRO was the ref....Very Poor.... Worst ref this year.!!!!!!

Not sure how he actually had any outcome on the game. As stated earlier Richmond was already down 3-0 before all the ejections happened. I will say though that Richmond's first yellow to #11 shouldn't have happened as Miro actually had the whistle in his mouth to call the foul against PCOV's #10. Instead he didn't make the call and #11 got caught in the retaliation. Oh well hopefully Richmond enjoys their summer. Big piece of Richmond's puzzle wasn't in the line up as Klint Rodgers would have made a very big difference for them!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 6 - Rangers 4

Not fcuking pretty in any aspects for Sapp. We may have won the game but the team is basically in disarray following the debacle at Mercer last night. Blowing 2 goal leads twice to a Div 1 team blew the top off of you-know-who.
He is no longer with the team after pissing 2 players off enough to walk off the pitch (one has since quit the team) after the Ranger's 4th goal with 8 minutes to go. Luckily our other goal-scorer, Zico, stuck it out and scored right after that goal to put us in the lead. I tried to talk to our best player this morning, but because this is the 2nd time this has happened, he is now gone from the team - and I don't blame him. JWTP is also finished after the the complete meltdown at the 82nd minute mark. I never call guys out from Sapp on this thread, but I guess these other 2 are no longer with Sapp. Taking a cheap shot at me after the game went way over the line, JWTP. If I had gotten up from it I would have torn you apart. Fcuking rant after just getting up and I'm not feeling too good right now, but it's not over between you and me.

We still have 17 players so Sapp will be just fine.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does the Richmond result finalize the final 7 from the VMSL for the BCs? Columbus vs SU sounds like it was an exciting game...Regs?

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MIRO was the ref....Very Poor.... Worst ref this year.!!!!!!

The referee was fine! The game was already 3-0. Richmond usually take out their frustrations out on the other team. This time they took it on the referee which resulted in a few yellows and reds for beaking out.. All good!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 6 - Rangers 4

Not fcuking pretty in any aspects for Sapp. We may have won the game but the team is basically in disarray following the debacle at Mercer last night.

I am very surprised especially with the veteran leadership of paul favaro something like this can take place. When Paul was our captain for PCOV years back he made sure things like this never took place :bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 of the 7 teams for the Provincials are now settled - Columbus, West Van, Sapp, Westside, PCOV, and BRM (top 5 league and 2 cup finalists - Sapp vs PCOV in one semifinal ensures the 6th spot in league getting a spot).

As for our game last night...

A good and exciting game I thought with 2 contrasting styles - theirs was pretty, ours wasn't but somewhat effective.

I opened the scoring, picking the bottom corner that Ang had no chance on... 1-0 Columbus :(

Sully tied it up shortly thereafter as Columbus wasn't paying attention when setting up a wall for a free kick and the ball sailed into the open side of the net.

Things settled down a bit from there until Columbus scored on a corner (one of about 20 they had on the night). Half ended @ 2-1 Columbus.

Second half seemed a bit slower but the intensity was high - a few hard tackles and such but the game was never in danger of getting out of control.

With about 10-15 to go, Sully whipped in a corner which a Columbus player knocked into his own net - don't know what he was thinking, he should be benched for the rest of the year.

:)

Shortly before the end of regulation, we were reduced to 10 men as our MOTM up to that point, Brian Donald, took his second yellow.

Surprisingly, we had the best couple of chances early on in the first OT half on some quick breaks but nothing came of it. With time winding down in the OT half, Columbus scored the eventual winner on a rebound shot from outside of the 18 that Ang never saw, finding it's way into the bottom far corner.

Second half of OT was a bit uneventful as we tried to push forward. Sarge was sent through all alone at one point though, rounded Ang about 30 yards out and slotted the ball into the empty net.

4-2 final.

Columbus played as they usually do, an attractive brand of possession football with runners coming through the middle all night long. Being able to rotate 3 dangerous frontrunners throughout a match is a handful for any team (Colbow, Giovinazzo, & Sarge on this night). Ciacia went down in the first half with a knee injury though, hope he's OK, those old bones don't heal like they used to (like back in the 70s :)).

Good luck to the remaining teams!

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 6 - Rangers 4

Not fcuking pretty in any aspects for Sapp. We may have won the game but the team is basically in disarray following the debacle at Mercer last night. Blowing 2 goal leads twice to a Div 1 team blew the top off of you-know-who.
He is no longer with the team after pissing 2 players off enough to walk off the pitch (one has since quit the team) after the Ranger's 4th goal with 8 minutes to go. Luckily our other goal-scorer, Zico, stuck it out and scored right after that goal to put us in the lead. I tried to talk to our best player this morning, but because this is the 2nd time this has happened, he is now gone from the team - and I don't blame him. JWTP is also finished after the the complete meltdown at the 82nd minute mark. I never call guys out from Sapp on this thread, but I guess these other 2 are no longer with Sapp. Taking a cheap shot at me after the game went way over the line, JWTP. If I had gotten up from it I would have torn you apart. Fcuking rant after just getting up and I'm not feeling too good right now, but it's not over between you and me.

Confusing post WAB :confused:

So JWTP knocked you out?

If he's gone from the team now, who's the other one?

Just curious on who'll be with BRM next year is all :)

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011
Sapp 6 - Rangers 4

Well now WAB.....fcuk you too. If you want to personally dismantle this team go ahead.
Why do continue to fill guys heads with bullshit? I my not be the easiest guy to play with at times and my have offended a guy or hundred off in my career, but with good intention. I hold our guys in high regard as people and players and expect a high level from them when we play as they expect it from me.. we maybe masters now, but the want to achieve with the team I play for will never change.

I am disappointed in you bobble head for what you have done.:mad:
Now that I will no longer be VP of Sapp and this year is done, all I can say, to all the Sapp guys I played with is Thanks for the memories.

I hear the valley isn't bad:confused:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ref had very little to do with the outcome of the game. We were terrible on the ball. We set up their first, gifted them the second, watched the third and then handed them a very easy to call P.K. The cards were mostly all for Yapping and surprisingly not one yapper to PCOV who showed great composure throughout. Very classy showing from PCOV. Conductor you should follow their example.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB if you stop selling Palm Bay Pineapple Mandarin Orange Coolers , and sold beer from the cooler you may not be in this situation. Because only women drink Palm Bay Pineapple Mandarin Orange Coolers, therefore bitchiness will come out after drinking them . :)

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB if you stop selling Palm Bay Pineapple Mandarin Orange Coolers , and sold beer from the cooler you may not be in this situation. Because only women drink Palm Bay Pineapple Mandarin Orange Coolers, therefore bitchiness will come out after drinking them . :)

It is actuallyare tough guys that drink the palm bays

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now WAB.....fcuk you too. If you want to personally dismantle this team go ahead.
Why do continue to fill guys heads with bullshit? I my not be the easiest guy to play with at times and my have offended a guy or hundred off in my career, but with good intention. I hold our guys in high regard as people and players and expect a high level from them when we play as they expect it from me.. we maybe masters now, but the want to achieve with the team I play for will never change.

I am disappointed in you bobble head for what you have done.:mad:
Now that I will no longer be VP of Sapp and this year is done, all I can say, to all the Sapp guys I played with is Thanks for the memories.

I hear the valley isn't bad:confused:

Whatever, Kent.
A cheap shot like that from you after the game was brutal. You know it, everyone saw it. And as I'm restrained, you and your buddy Justin take off like cowards.
I guess I won't see you on the field next year because you'll not be caught dead in the Metro again.

I will drop this now.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We don't have Palm Bays.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever, Kent.
A cheap shot like that from you after the game was brutal. You know it, everyone saw it. And as I'm restrained, you and your buddy Justin take off like cowards.
I guess I won't see you on the field next year because you'll not be caught dead in the Metro again.

I will drop this now.

No no, don't drop it now. This is good stuff. Hand bags at five paces on TTP. Most teams deal with stuff like this in the room, but in a public forum is good entertainment. Can't wait for the response from JWTP. Way better than following Charlie Sheen on TMZ. 30-15 WAB, service to JWTP. :D

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, since you lost one of your strikers, do you want the water bottles and people mover back, he is finished rehab and is back to his old scoring ways.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Completely offside......I"m a big fan of Palm Bay.........wait a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0