Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe you guys are all falling for this!! :confused: This is just one of WAB and Bohica's ways to throw distraction onto PCOV. JWTP has been the Captain of Sapp for many years and will be in the line-up next week against the Pork Chops! But I have to admit that this is great entertainment!!

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF 4 - Romania -2

MF went up 4-0 at half with Romania completely outclassed in the 1st. Cruz control in the 2nd which allowed them to pot 2 and get back into it. Game was never really in doubt though. MF missing a lot of bodies today but still gutted out the win.

Looking forward to Columbus Friday night. :cool:

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rankings staff are sitting up and taking notice...

would think it would be worth at least an honorable mention :wa:

We will be in very tough against Columbus. Friday night not a good night some of the boys with few out of town. Will be a good test for us to see what the best of premier has to offer next year.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tried to talk to our best player this morning, but because this is the 2nd time this has happened, he is now gone from the team - and I don't blame him. JWTP is also finished after the the complete meltdown at the 82nd minute mark. I never call guys out from Sapp on this thread, but I guess these other 2 are no longer with Sapp. Taking a cheap shot at me after the game went way over the line, JWTP. If I had gotten up from it I would have torn you apart. Fcuking rant after just getting up and I'm not feeling too good right now, but it's not over between you and me.

Well looks like the hangover bs ttping is over. Spoke to a few guys who confirmed what I had said earlier in that this was all a crock of sh*t. Bohica and WAB were just looking to boost the ratings up on this thread! Gotta admit at least you guys entertained us for a few days. Unlike Sir M who has disappeared from his Sir M top 20 weekly rankings after his highly touted WV team got knocked out early!!;)

I can't believe you guys are all falling for this!! This is just one of WAB and Bohica's ways to throw distraction. JWTP has been the Captain of Sapp for many years and will be in the line-up next week against the Pork Chops! But I have to admit that this is great entertainment!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor we are always looking for help with the rankings. You seemed to be tuned in, what are your thoughts?

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You seemed to be tuned in, what are your thoughts?

well Sir M, I am glad you asked. At this time of year with all the leagues winding down their league games and having their Cup Play, IMO you should be doing your rankings weekly. I know for you it's not the same as your team got knocked out early.But in fairness to the audience that you have attained over the last few years, you should be still putting your Rankings out weekly. I know you mentioned not alot of games have been played, but there has been some important ones played. I believe SU, PCOV and possibly Romania would move up in the rankings from VMSL. PA Drogons and Nd Alumni should move up from the FVSL . Norvan from the NSCL should move up. Not sure where I would put SAPP in your rankings. WAB and Bohica are trying to play mind games here on TTP but spouting off about turmoil going on in their dressing room. Which some of us have figured out that it is complete fallacy on their part!!:rolleyes: BTW Sir M maybe you could put a call into your friend Cside17 and see why is it that the NSCL has struggled to get in 14 games while the other leagues have played 18 games plus cup games already??;)

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
well Sir M, I am glad you asked. At this time of year with all the leagues winding down their league games and having their Cup Play, IMO you should be doing your rankings weekly. I know for you it's not the same as your team got knocked out early.But in fairness to the audience that you have attained over the last few years, you should be still putting your Rankings out weekly. I know you mentioned not alot of games have been played, but there has been some important ones played. I believe SU, PCOV and possibly Romania would move up in the rankings from VMSL. PA Drogons and Nd Alumni should move up from the FVSL . Norvan from the NSCL should move up. Not sure where I would put SAPP in your rankings. WAB and Bohica are trying to play mind games here on TTP but spouting off about turmoil going on in their dressing room. Which some of us have figured out that it is complete fallacy on their part!!:rolleyes: BTW Sir M maybe you could put a call into your friend Cside17 and see why is it that the NSCL has struggled to get in 14 games while the other leagues have played 18 games plus cup games already??;)

Romania move up??? Please tell me that is a typo.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone should be making big jumps in the rankings, it would have to be Metro Ford

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alphabet, it's not a typo. But I actually worded it wrong!

Romania move up??? Please tell me that is a typo.

After Romania's cup run they should at least fall into the Top 20(maybe even 20), as they weren't in the last poll which was put out sometime in mid-feb. we are now coming into the 3rd week of March! I also agree with Regs on Metro ford.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers are always looking for good strikers???? Exciting game to be involved with. Thanks to the Sapp guys for showing alot of class and inviting us over after the match for a few brewskies. Best of luck in the cup!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exciting game to be involved with. Thanks to the Sapp guys for showing alot of class and inviting us over after the match for a few brewskies. Best of luck in the cup!!

Stranger, you are right that Sapp are a bunch of classy guys. I geuss over the brewskis you were having, you missed the coach and manager getting into a fight with their team captain?? Oh right it didn't really happen, as Stranger would have definitely brought this up!!:D:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree that MF should move up. Conductor, thanks for the input, as the rankings take several hours to compile each week. This is complicated by the fact that almost all staff are pretty well in rehab, hiking or rapelling up the southeast face of K2. So any specific input from you or any other contributors is quite welcome: it really has nothing to do with West Van losing a game on PKs, it is more about capacity.

Thoughts or input are welcome. I think that a WV Horses vs Metro Ford would be a cracker of a match BTW.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for tomorrow night games

Columbus will win this one in regulation over Metro Ford. would be crazy though if MF pulled off a miracle though and made it to the final. I believe that just by being a finalist that they would earn a BC berth. I'm not 100% sure about that though.

In the Sapp game, as WAB has stated before Sapp is in it to win it this year. Sapp has lots of firepower and with Mike F signed on should be very dangerous. PCOV will be missing some key players as they are out of town on Spring break adventures with their families. The thing with PCOV is that even though they are missing key guys, they are a damn fit team and this is why they will keep it close. Just ask Sir M about playing a short benched PCOV team!!:p Good luck to all 4 teams tomorrow night! Bohica remember Burnaby is strict about drinking in the changing rooms and even more strict about players fighting in them!!:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor you are correct, if MF gets to the final, then that would mean that they would qualify for the BCs, and Wickham would get bumped out. Any transfers between teams within a club or amongst clubs had to have occurred by January 15, after which players are cup tied.

Sir M

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really hope PCOV do not win tonight for the sake of Roma so Conductor can get back to coaching his team and not have to worry about PCOV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0