Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bohica, gotta admit your post made me laugh!! I still am in shcok about your post last week, along with WAB's and JWTP on TTP not sure if you are trying to direct a soap opera or not starring the Sapp team in it!!:D

bohica
Re: VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

I really hope PCOV do not win tonight for the sake of Roma so Conductor can get back to coaching his team and not have to worry about PCOV

Will be watching tonight's game from the VIP seats in the tower!!!:p

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
conductor & fantabulous,

would love to hear from you regarding the game tonight. i'm sure it'll be something like, "we took it to them and should've won!". i'm sure the game summary will say how pcov was all over us and we were lucky and pcov is awesome.

we all know how this turned out. if there's anything that you guys do well, it's talk and foul, other than that not much.

good battle. always good to hear the shite that comes out of certain people's mouths during pcov games. good luck the rest of the season!!!

who's laughing now?!!!!!:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 1 - PCOV 1

Alvin with the great fake-cross-shot drive that fooled Pinto from 25 out in the 60th min.
We should have build a good lead after the 1st half, but PCOV hung in and had some excellent chances in the final 20 minutes to tie it. Sapp has let a lot of goals in this year but we seem to tighten up when we need to.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
never. just trying 'ttp'. pcov makes me laugh. wab - you're being too nice!!! no shots against doesn't qualify for 'chances'.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
never. just trying 'ttp'. pcov makes me laugh. wab - you're being too nice!!! no shots against doesn't qualify for 'chances'.

Fantabby was really upset with Bohica for some reason - he didn't play or say anything. Telling Bohica to f-off and giving him the finger out of the blue was funny.
All the PCOV threats of "killing you after", and "beating you up in the parking lot" was hilarious. Ted was so scared, he didn't want to leave with Zoo after the game for fear of being caught up in the melee.

Good thing Sapp had an 11th hour meeting on Friday afternoon - Justin, Kent & Alex made it (albeit late) . There was some intense moments in the Sapp huddle prior to the game, but we got through this one at lease.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 1 PCOV 0

Always an exciting game! First half seemed like it was never gonna end. PCOV usually start very slow except this game it went that way all the way until half time. We could not make a pass. It was frustrating. Sapperton played with lots of emotion and were very hungry. They had chances but lots were from the perimeter. No damage done in the first half as it ended in 0-0. 3 guys stood out the most for Sapperton in th first half. Paul favaro and karm in the middle were monsters. The 3rd guy that stuck out the most was BOHICA on the bench with his FAT GUY sticking OUT!

The second half PCOV started picking up the pace and matched Sapps intensity. Game was pretty even in the second half until they lucked out on a cross that went passed our goalie. They went 1 for 2 on shots in the second half. We tried to generate pressure in the last 30 minutes but couldn t find the back of the net. This day definately was not our day and give SApperton credit for getting the 1-0 win. PCOV has played very well in the last few months but had a stinker last nite.

Good luck in the finals for SAPPerton as they should thank us for knocking out WESTVAN; cause if we never did they would be watching the finals with us :)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 1 PCOV 0
Game was pretty even in the second half until they lucked out on a cross that went passed our goalie.

It was a shot. Alvin can't drive a cross in if his life depended on it - he's a total floater on crosses - didn't you see his corners? He saw Joe cheating and he hammered it home.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a shot. Alvin can't drive a cross in if his life depended on it - he's a total floater on crosses - didn't you see his corners? He saw Joe cheating and he hammered it home.

Come on WAB, that ball floated in the air so high that a bat brought it down and put it in the net. Joe Pinto has given up 1 goal in the last 5 games. He was not cheating at all. It was a cross that totally went the opposite direction. A few guys on my team know him very well and know that it was a fluky goal. I looked up Alvin's stats the last 5 years. 2 goals and an average of 20 minutes a game. I wonder if that cross never went in how the outcome of the game might of gone :) . It doesn t matter anyways. You guys are in the final and the better team won on that day.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone from the Columbus CAmp give us TTP'ers a summary of the game between them and Metro-ford. We need the gag order to be dropped ASAP!

PS: Hose break the code; tell us how you FEEL.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best thing that could happen to Columbus did. You can't win them all. BCs is most important.

I heard that Col was outplaying MF, went up 1-0 and then, thinking it was in the bag, made a bunch of changes. A red card later, and down the drain it went.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on WAB, that ball floated in the air so high that a bat brought it down and put it in the net. Joe Pinto has given up 1 goal in the last 5 games. He was not cheating at all. It was a cross that totally went the opposite direction.

So if Joe is a fantastic keeper, AND he was not cheating, AND the cross floated forever in the air, then how did it go in?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0