Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need for an apology for WV. I, too, have no control over the parks or changing rooms in New West, and I understand fully the problems when dealing with the parks department. SU was locked out of the room until 30 minutes before our game against them and a few SU guys thought I did this intentionally.

Sapp 0 - WV 1

Always tough to play at Ambleside on Friday night. The down pour didn't help anything as the ball was skipping fast off the turf. The tackle was brutal, but it should never get to punches thrown - a scuffle sure - and that's where it was headed if Luke didn't react the way he did.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need for an apology for WV. I, too, have no control over the parks or changing rooms in New West, and I understand fully the problems when dealing with the parks department. SU was locked out of the room until 30 minutes before our game against them and a few SU guys thought I did this intentionally.

Sapp 0 - WV 1

Always tough to play at Ambleside on Friday night. The down pour didn't help anything as the ball was skipping fast off the turf. The tackle was brutal, but it should never get to punches thrown - a scuffle sure - and that's where it was headed if Luke didn't react the way he did.

We did? The only thing we think you do intentionally is get the scheduler to issue referees on crack for our games. Next game we play, we need to get an organ grinder and a monkey and some cotton candy to complete the aura.:cool:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
News Flash:

We MIGHT be getting another couple of keys from the District. :wa:

This week's schedule (current standing in brackets):

Friday:

Columbus FC (5) at Sapperton Rovers (3)

Richmond (3) at PCOV (6)

Metro Ford FF (10) at Wickham (2)

Sunday:

Westside (7) at Surrey United (8)

West Van (1) at Cliff Ave (9)

This division is so close this year, I give up on predictions, at least for this week.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like your prediction of Cliff Ave beating West Van 9-1 could upset a few folks in the dressing room.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
News Flash:

We MIGHT be getting another couple of keys from the District. :wa:

Thats great news... If by any chance it does not happen i have spoken to home depot and they have donated 9 sets of bolt cutters to all remaining teams that visit Ambleside :wa:with pad locks! So after your done with the changing rooms please put on the pad lock and have it prepared for the next team!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday:

This division is so close this year, I give up on predictions, at least for this week.

I think this year Westvan has the edge on everybody else..(not to sure if it s the coaching or just pissing everybody off regarding changing rooms :)) and the remaining teams are all very tight! Thats my take on the first half of the season...

The second half could be a different story as objects will start looking alot bigger in the mirror:cool:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous, we all understand your feelings towards changerooms, lets move on!! Im sure West Van will gladly invite me in there dressingroom after the game for a brew on the weekend. See you Sunday!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, there is a rule against people from the south side of the bridges doing that.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about we show up earlier and put our own lock on West Van's changing room!

Hose if you do that becareful because you don t wanna get planks upset! And if he knows before the game that he might not be able to take a hot ivory soap shower you guys might be looking at scoring no goals cause he will be one pissed off dude!

PS: Hose if you notice a cute ambrosial (JAgs if you don t know this word look it up in your thesaurus) guy with blonde hair(Could be white) sitting in a car scouting your game.... dont worry! I think he is friends with jags in the millar's league, they are scouting teams in the vmsl:)

"Put an egg in your muffler, and beat it" :)

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better yet - why not take your doggie bag and cover the lock with dog crap - then we will see the visitor's changing room get opened......

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS: Hose if you notice a cute ambrosial (JAgs if you don t know this word look it up in your thesaurus) guy with blonde hair(Could be white) sitting in a car scouting your game.... dont worry! I think he is friends with jags in the millar's league, they are scouting teams in the vmsl

I for one would welcome the feeling of safety provided by having such a high profile security guard at my game. Thank you Vancouver taxpayers for making this possible.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I for one would welcome the feeling of safety provided by having such a high profile security guard at my game. Thank you Vancouver taxpayers for making this possible.

Not to sure if he was there watching our game or just security for the olympics;)

Steve1234 we might be lucky and get his presense at our game this week!

PS: The changing rooms will be open at burnaby lake this week for our guests Richmond olympics... And if so they happen to be closed steve1234 we will be more than happy to share our changing room with you! But please do not throw any punches prior to the game or else we will not:)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not this week guys. Sorry. Things up at Hillcrest will be over, and Burnaby is not on the radar. Good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0