Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The flying horses would like to rebut this but unfortunately are unable to post due to repeated tunnel syndrome patting themselves on the back related injuries.

Sir M

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horses have won division 2. Still have 4 league games remaining. Open up against a tough Rainforest squad in Masters B cup.

I actually had to come out of self imposed retirement last week and play. Won match with clean sheet! As Sir M says I am still patting myself on the back as is Jags.

Good luck to all teams in whatever cup they are

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagles and Sir M, that's great stuff. Eagles congrats and good luck this saturday. Sir M if only you could let your friend CSide17 know about stuff like this. Funny how the NSCL has been around awhile but never nothing about the league in the winter from the NSN. :confused:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will Conductor as CSide17 is someone who has done a ton for North Shore football and someone who should be treated with respect. But I do not know what NSN means...?

Sir M

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSN means North Shore News. Conductor we will hopefully see u in the summer. The WVFC flying horses applied to be part of the summer season for the coaches league. There were a few conditions that CSide17 wanted to be put in place and I reassured him that those conditions would be met. See ya soon.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, you are probably very correct.

CSide17 is someone who has done a ton for North Shore football and someone who should be treated with respect.

I firmly believe in the principle if you want respect you also need to give respect! As Eagles I'm sure will agree, just because you are a teacher of high schoolers doesn't mean you will get respect, or a police officer for that matter doesn't always get respect. But I find in both this fields the ones who give respect generally get it back!! Just my thoughts! Eagles the Flying Horses should do very well in the summer league. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict you guys as being in the "A" final already. Unfortunately Roma does not partake in the Coaches Summer league.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horses won the cup final 6-3. It would be an interesting game between them and any of the other Masters Cup (VMSL, FVSL, NSCL) winners. I give them a 50-50 chance of beating two of three of the other cup winners.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Eagles and the Flying Horses!

Horses won the cup final 6-3. It would be an interesting game between them and any of the other Masters Cup (VMSL, FVSL, NSCL) winners. I give them a 50-50 chance of beating two of three of the other cup winners.

Sir M, are you saying that they wouldn't have a chance against Poco Castillians?:D

Sir M, BTW Kilby Cup final tomorrow 10:45am at Windsor Turf between CV United and Roma!! Not sure if there is a grassy knoll like at Confederation turf, but always nice when you can make it out to a game!:)

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw the second half of the flying horses and Croatia B final. 2-2 when i got there. Croatia may have ran out of gas but flying horses looked good. They scored with thirty and fourty i think. Croatia ran out of gas but flying horses had more to come on. Great 3rd coal flick and fourth goal clincher. Horses scored two more to clinch, Croatia with one on the counter to make it closer. Pretty sure the horses left me there to celebrate b/c i didnt want to go to the Roxy. Cup was in a few pieces when i left.

Who was my ride home! U-21 with the win as well. Two down, one to go tomorrow. So far good weekend for WVFC.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Eagles and the Horses. How many career losses for the Horses?

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch, Sir M, Conductor and two-nine thanks for the kind words. Thanks to all who came out to match. It was a great season for us. We are looking forward to Div. 1 next year. Last night was one of the best dressing rooms I have been part of - 25 guys having a good laugh and pints together. That is what it is all about. We all had to regroup at Imperial Cup today to figure out what actually happened last nite!!! Seems like Goat and Leitzy get gold medal!!

Great weekend for WVFC - 3 Cups!!

Good luck to all WVFC teams in the BC's. Go get them!!

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to see West Van out of our league. Very tough team and deserving of the wins. We (Bombastic) gave them a good game twice but they had good strength in depth which is key in this league. they will be in the premier in no time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0