Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[Conductor go fck yourself... We might be having a poor season but we didnt tie romania...The score was 9 - 2.... Nice prediction......
/QUOTE]
Deuce, about time my reverse pshycology worked, every time I predict you guys you lose! Now let's see if you can your win streak to two games!!:rolleyes:
As for junglee glad to see how in your post pride in your team in such a great way to loose!:confused: As much as I like Sapp, you guys still took an undisciplined red against a guy who is known to cause them!! In the end from what I heard the score line looks nice for Sapp. I heard Sal should have had a hat trick himself, only thing was he was still sore from the slap that recieved from mcnabb!:wa:

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[Conductor go fck yourself... We might be having a poor season but we didnt tie romania...The score was 9 - 2.... Nice prediction......
/QUOTE]
Deuce, about time my reverse pshycology worked, every time I predict you guys you lose! Now let's see if you can your win streak to two games!!:rolleyes:
As for junglee glad to see how in your post pride in your team in such a great way to loose!:confused: As much as I like Sapp, you guys still took an undisciplined red against a guy who is known to cause them!! In the end from what I heard the score line looks nice for Sapp. I heard Sal should have had a hat trick himself, only thing was he was still sore from the slap that recieved from mcnabb!:wa:

Your correct Conductor... We are learning on how to put the ball in the net ................
Fair enough,
Deucy

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
/QUOTE]

conductor it's never a good thing when you LOSE(sp), you should know this!:D i'm just reporting the game as it happened. obviously the red card was undisciplined but the point i was trying to make had to do with the inconsistency of ORNESTO, the man in the middle. i was also expecting columbus to dominate the rest of the game because of the extra man. didn't happen.

btw. do you work for the vmsl website? wondering how you recieve all of these non-bias game reports right away?(pcov & columbus game).
you probably have great interest in the league. :rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
conductor it's never a good thing when you LOSE(sp), you should know this!:D i'm just reporting the game as it happened. obviously the red card was undisciplined but the point i was trying to make had to do with the inconsistency of ORNESTO, the man in the middle.btw.:

Arnesto is one of the best referee's in the league. Just because you have a beef with him doesn t explain why u have to keep bashing him. The last 2 games i saw Arnesto referee Sapperton, Junglee got 1 red card; as well as a Sapperton LOSS. Last nite Junglee gets more than 20 minutes of action; once again another Sapperton loss. Don t blame the man in the middle, blame your inconsistent performance.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Mcnabb from Sapperton. Its about time that HOSE gets what he deserves. Hose is the dirtiest player ever to play in the VMSL masters league. :)

THe best BIATCH SLAP of the WEEK: WINNER is MCNabb from SApperton: For his excellent performance, Brian Mcnabb will receive a prize of a pizza for two, compliments of THE GOLDEN BOOT CAFFE`. The prize is available up to 2010-11-24.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arnesto is one of the best referee's in the league. Just because you have a beef with him doesn t explain why u have to keep bashing him. The last 2 games i saw Arnesto referee Sapperton, Junglee got 1 red card; as well as a Sapperton LOSS. Last nite Junglee gets more than 20 minutes of action; once again another Sapperton loss. Don t blame the man in the middle, blame your inconsistent performance.

again, you're completely right.:rolleyes: sapperton's performance so far has been totally inconsistent.
W-W-W-L-W-W-W-W-L. 'inconsistent'

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
For his excellent performance, Brian Mcnabb will receive a prize of a pizza for two, compliments of THE GOLDEN BOOT CAFFE`. The prize is available up to 2010-11-24.
Some guys just get no respect, over twenty years in this league(Mcnabb)and Fantubby still doesn't know his first name

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last week Hose scored two against us in our 2-2 draw, after each goal he ran all the way to the corner flag to do a little dance. Seriously over 35 league play:confused: To make matters worse the second goal was a poor clearance that hit our own players back, droped down for Nose I mean Hose to stab in. Even his own teamates were shaking their heads when he ran to the flag to celebrate. I could have sworn he was offside by a nose:mad: Karma baby.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My read is, Mcnabb gets the red and Hose gets smacked in the gob. Who ever plays Sapp next doesn't have to deal with Mcnabb, bonus for them. Anyone who has ever played against Hose is enjoying the fact that he got smacked in the gob. Win win.:)

godfather

Jan 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last week Hose scored two against us in our 2-2 draw, after each goal he ran all the way to the corner flag to do a little dance. Seriously over 35 league play:confused: To make matters worse the second goal was a poor clearance that hit our own players back, droped down for Nose I mean Hose to stab in. Even his own teamates were shaking their heads when he ran to the flag to celebrate. I could have sworn he was offside by a nose:mad: Karma baby.
I guess Hose is still looking for a tryout with the Whitecaps,yes even at 41 years of age.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - Columbus 3

Although Ryan McNabb responded with the bitch slap, Ernesto sucked and should have thrown Sal out with for the brutal elbow. I obviously was one of the worst in our day, but at this point in our lives, eventually you gain some wits about you and respect your opponent for the fact that they have to work, have a family, have kids, and we all want people to have a good quality of life. I understood Sal's motivation and drive at 20, 25, 30, even 35 years of age. I just don't know what his problem is at this point in his life.

Threatening one of our players during a stoppage in play that he is going to punch him out at Burnaby 8 Rinks the next time he sees him is idiotic. To make matters worse, he sees our player every once a week during their 8 year old kids indoor soccer practice. Then his last comment is telling our player that he better keep his kids close during which time. It really makes him look like a person with a problem mentally and a complete embarrassment to himself, Columbus, and his family. Yes, his family that refuses to bring his kids to watch him play.

As for the ruined game at this point, Sapp had the edge in possession for the final 45 minutes and had Columbus on their heals in the last 10. Geoff Johnston with the great first goal, Alex with the clinical breakaway for Sapp.

Hose, I just don't know what to think about who you have turned into on the field. It is ironic that you behaviour reminds me of Ian Sneddon when he was in his 20s.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bernie.....

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose is a good guy. He is just way to competitive and just needs to tone it down alittle. Awesome guy off the field but a biatch on the field. He will learn soon that winning isn t everything. :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 3 Alemania 2.

Alemania went up early, WV banged in a couple in the first half after that to go up. A goaltending gaffe in added time by WV gave Alemania their second goal on so many shots, but WV grabbed one back to win in the 95th minute. Worst referreed game I can recall witnessing, some bald guy in runners who had to check the cards for fraud x3 at the beginning and made sure that no shin pads was a sending off. He was clearly out of his league before we even started, and then it went downhill after that. This person should not be officiating. beg

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0