Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whistle Blower must have no voice left for the amount of players he had to talk due to their complaining. The reality is all the old guys on the field just didn't want to be out in the snow and wind. That's what it looked like from this old guy's vantagepoint. :D

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 to 1 westvan over Pcov. Fair result . Fantubby his usual Cheap cnut self on the field and Mr nice guy off the field. Bunch of winers! nice win after dropping a couple undeserved points the first meeting. Fabtubby get some class! Multiple " F" bombs in front of all the kids........ real class!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous

Hose is a good guy. He is just way to competitive and just needs to tone it down alittle. Awesome guy off the field but a biatch on the field. He will learn soon that winning isn t everything.

Kettle Black.... you dirty Cnut! Try going into a tackle and not dropping elbows when the ref isn't looking. No class on the field Fan FCuk! Mr nice guy off the field.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham is deadly on a shitty Friday night on that horrible pitch. They rise to the occasion as visiting teams can only think of getting home to a warm place.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby his usual Cheap cnut self on the field and Mr nice guy off the field.

Hey dickens, let me geuss West Van doesn't have anyone on your team that is like this at all, right? Funny how when you win, everyone is a nice guy who plays clean. I just find it odd that most of the time the people who complain about players being cheap, the cheap players are usually on the losing team! Except for Hose as his team did win the game that some Sapp players called him out!:rolleyes: WAB what happened to Sapp in NV was it snowing out there like the Richmond/ SU game? Looks like Wickham TTP on Sapp!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 -Wickham 1

It was pretty frustrating not to get the result. Obviously Wickham works hard for 90 minutes and looks for the opportune moments. That came off a corner in the 25th min when Sapp guys stood around as a Wickham player had an unchallenged header. As for Sapp, we were very, very close all night, but just couldn't put the ball in the net.
We probably possessed for about 80 minutes and had the ball in their 30 for about 60 minutes of that. But it was one of those games.
It snowed for the final 10 minutes and had no effect on the game.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens that post shows your true class, you go run and post on TTP instead of backing what you say on the pitch. Your a scared little biatch just like Billy. West Van did win the game because of a good start and on a side note I seen Fanny was 4 and 0 on 50/50 balls and one of those guys had at least 50lbs on him.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a lot of class shown by the Porks. From Vito punching guys in the mid section after the play to fanata dropping elbows. There is a difference between playing hard and playing cheap. The Porks have mastered the latter. Most teams know how to play hard. Fanta there is a reason your team consistently finishes mid to bottom portion of the league, You can't keep players, and nobody wants to play for you guys. I stick my head in the changeroom after the game and all i hear is F**k off, etc. Total losers you are. Every other team would shake it off and have a beer. Not you Neanderthals. You can slag me and my team all you want but you truly are Losers. All your comebacks involve "coming over to the bleachers and feed someone your elbows." Is that the so called East Van toughness you are so proud of. Give me strength.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can also slag me about crosses or punching the ball crappy or whatever you you want, Last time I checked it was about making timely saves. I think I did that.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can also slag me about crosses or punching the ball crappy or whatever you you want, Last time I checked it was about making timely saves. I think I did that.

Planks if we had you in our net we would be top 3 in this league. Your a good goalie but i hate to tell ya you have no feet? lol.. I think if you did you might be playng in the english premier league. Good job in net like usual..

Ps: Tsn turning point was with 20 minutes to go you made a huge break away save that would of made the game 2-2.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta
I am speechless. Funny you say that about my feet, I thought last night was one of my better nights. Guess not.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give me strength.

How funny it is Planters. When you ask most of the guys in the league,they say West Van is the dirtiest team. I guess when you play a team that you cannot bully it kind of hurts alittle :)

Two Grinding teams went at it and unfortunately you guys won. Too bad our best defenceman had to be our keeper on this night. Pay back is a biatch... Hopefully we meet up in the play-offs.

Kudos on the victory

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens that post shows your true class, you go run and post on TTP instead of backing what you say on the pitch. Your a scared little biatch just like Billy. West Van did win the game because of a good start and on a side note I seen Fanny was 4 and 0 on 50/50 balls and one of those guys had at least 50lbs on him.

P.C.O.V= Pork's Club of Overweight V-jay jay's. What a bunch of whiners.....and a great red by the knuckle dragger....you get rid of one and I'm sure there's another idiot waiting to take a red for the team. Great winning tactics, keep it up..

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.C.O.V= Pork's Club of Overweight V-jay jay's. What a bunch of whiners.....and a great red by the knuckle dragger....you get rid of one and I'm sure there's another idiot waiting to take a red for the team. Great winning tactics, keep it up..

Keep watching Oprah Fireball17. You're just confirming your a little biatch too with that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0