Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV embarrassed themselves last night. It is now shaping up for an interesting battle for the seventh and final BCs spot after the Richmond, Wickham, PCOV results.

But more importantly, what's up with Dickens posting at 0349?

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV embarrassed themselves last night

Not sure how the scoreline states that 3-1 WV. heard that PCOV played a player down for the last 40 minutes of the game too! Sir M if you guys are at the top, than you would expect a 5 or 6 goal differential win! Like say what Columbus or Richmond did to Romania in the last few weeks!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a lot of class shown by the Porks..

Planters, its ok for Billy shocker to run around our back line beaking off and than running away like a coward, lots of class there. For a team that has a good reputation of picking up quality players i have no idea what went wrong there. Also maybe oneday we can put a mike on the Carphin sisters in the middle and hear what they are saying the whole game. It wont make much sense but i tell ya you might have abit of an understanding why they were getting under our skins. I have to admit those two play hard but they would never win a beauty contest :)As for the elbows in the air, when you got two meatheads in the middle of the park running at you deliberately trying to hurt ya, what do u except me to do?

For the rest of the team, i must say very classy.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV need to lift it, perhaps some pick ups may be in order if they are going to stay up. Based on what I have seen. Its not going to help that they lose that player for probably several games after his display last night.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planters, its ok for Billy shocker to run around our back line beaking off and than running away like a coward, lots of class there. For a team that has a good reputation of picking up quality players i have no idea what went wrong there. Also maybe oneday we can put a mike on the Carphin sisters in the middle and hear what they are saying the whole game. It wont make much sense but i tell ya you might have abit of an understanding why they were getting under our skins. I have to admit those two play hard but they would never win a beauty contest :)As for the elbows in the air, when you got two meatheads in the middle of the park running at you deliberately trying to hurt ya, what do u except me to do?

For the rest of the team, i must say very classy.

YouTube - BED INTRUDER SONG!!! (now on iTunes)

Right out of the projects, baby!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been waiting a long time to use it, but the opportunity never presented itself - so this is as close as it got.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's fixtures:

Friday

Richmond at Sapperton
West Van at Romanian
Wickham at Columbus

Sunday

Westside at Surrey Utd
PCOV at KLM Alemania

Pretty snowy out there still. Thoughts?

Sir M

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both Queens park and Mercer currently are closed. Still no update on the field line for this evening. WAB if you have an alternate post it soon.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have cancelled all Masters Prem games except for the Westside-Surrey game at CAP for this weekend...according to the VMSL website.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Surrey United Westside match is cancelled. Cloverdale athletic park is closed this weekend. Could someone from Westside confirm that they have recieved this information.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last nights results:

Columbus 3 Richmond 1
West Van 3 Surrey Utd 1
PCOV 4 Romanian 2
Wickham 3 KLM Alemania 1

Sapperton visits Westside at Andy Livingstone tomorrow at noon. Big game for both teams.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, whats going on with Sapperton? I had you guys dominating the league and the provincials this year; especially with your new signings.

Is there any truth to the rumour that Sapp is looking for a new coach?

PS: I saw the conductor in the SApperton area this morning with a suit on holding a briefcase? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0