Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know you are talking to yourself now. See you in cup hopefully.

Sir M

I'm always talking to myself. Sometimes I even lose arguments. Very frustrating.;)

Will the cup be at Kinsmen? The equation is an easy one:
Rock hard turf = WestVan win
Grass = Sapperton win

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is very witty. How is your voice today?

Witty is the attempt of psychological influence - with the score 4-2 and SirM directing WVan what to do after they score off a corner. It didn't happen and WVan didn't know what to do next.
Fatal coaching error that cost WVan the game.:rolleyes::p

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB = posting after a win. Loss = WAB disappearing for a while. WAB should soon look to a career in Over 40's. Day late and dollar short on football now. Very similar to my game and Fantubby too. (Hi Tubby ........ been a while).

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Day late and dollar short on football now. Very similar to my game and Fantubby too. (Hi Tubby ........ been a while).

Good to see your still around jaggy.. Jaggy iam willing to put a brownie on whataboutbob beating you in a 100 yard dash even with a 20 yard head start? :)

Ps: Looking forward to seeing ya jaggy in the over 40's.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Paul Favs with the red card at the 30 min mark. 1st red in over 25 years." WAB did he not get one last year in the Cup vs. Columbus for a elbow??

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree. i would never try and commit a foul against anybody until i got to sapperton. they definitely condone rough play. it's man first, then the ball!;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are moving our home games to Sunday morning, Sapperton Park for the rest of the season. A lot of gravel and mud on that park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0