Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For both...although I believe SU will feel more hard done by. We arrive on a sunny day and he says there will be no game as it is too frosty (the game on the next field going ahead) and we have played on way more frosty fields than that one. So finally everyone talks him into letting us play and then he spends about a half hour changing his kit like four times. We kick off at about 1025. Just tons of wrong calls, including consistently getting offside calls wrong. SU felt our second goal was offside, but I do not know if it was or not. Our third goal was a PK given in the 93rd, and I know SU did not like that call but from where I was it was a penalty. The question is WTF were we doing playing in the 93rd anyway...the guy added 5 in a Masters game where there were no injuries. Both teams had 14 or 15 players, and the SU goaltender played very well, making several cracker saves.

I wish we had 14 or 15 players. We had one sub who went in for Sully after two minutes of play. We all had (or privileged) to play 95 minutes on the day while you cycled in quality player after quality player.

Unless you were looking at O'60s on the adjacent pitch, the only people we had on the sidelines were a couple of girlfriends and spouses who somehow ramp up the energy to come watch us frolic about, and a couple of guys who look like they can still play but are actually very crippled and decrepit.

Good clean game and enjoyable.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I was just counting the people in sweats...I wasn't actually counting and I thought you made subs BB.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish we had 14 or 15 players. We had one sub who went in for Sully after two minutes of play. We all had (or privileged) to play 95 minutes on the day while you cycled in quality player after quality player.

Busy before the transfer deadline Sir M? ;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Naw, broken bones etc guys coming back finally post W/Cdns...still waiting on 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0