Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I'm just saying that's not even close to being correct. As far as our squad goes, we have one that is approaching 35. The vast majority are 40 or older.
Will we will just have to wait a few mOre weeks I'm
Guessing!hopefully it doesnt happen !that saying DB is there just one approaching 35?youth is needed ,but experience goes a lOng way just like sullys game long & slow

Sid

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few weeks ago i passed by to check out a WV flying horses game. These guys are pretty good.
Tubby ......... good to see you were out enjoying a Horses Game. I too found some idle time and made it out to a PCOV game the other week. Don't know if you were just back from Mexico, or this is part of the new PCOV 2012 Spring Collection, but I too snapped a picture of Fantubby on the sideline. Probably not the best kit for Winter soccer, but you pull it off quite well. Horses debated between this and the Adidas Puffy Jacket. I thought the Puffy Jacket was way better for all the time on the bench that I spend.

Attachments

• Fantubby.jpg
    Fantubby.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 451

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in div 2
Just saying

I think out of our Roster of 23, we have 3 guys over 45 and the rest are mostly around 40 to 44. Couple guys with some fake ID to help us keep pace in 2nd Div. that are actually only 27. Whatever it takes.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think out of our Roster of 23, we have 3 guys over 45 and the rest are mostly around 40 to 44. Couple guys with some fake ID to help us keep pace in 2nd Div. that are actually only 27. Whatever it takes.
And if cows could fly
Who cares

Sid

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharter ..... You are not doing well on this back and forth. Tell me when you play next and I will be there to see if the Caps or any good Premier Team is willing to sign you. I am more than willing to see if your Masters Premier career puts any $$$ in the bank for you on a weekly basis. If not, welcome to Old Guys Rec soccer. Which means find a good squad, enjoy a run and a pint. My friend RF and Coach know what that is all about. Guess that is why Scotland O38's do so well each year. Quality guys that wanna work as a team and enjoy a pint (RF usually has 2). Same as WVFC. Guess that is why PCOV has hoisted so many trophies over the years. Let me know when you actually win something, and I'll be the first to give you congrats. Until then, you are just the same level as a shitbox Div 2 Team (btw ...... soon to be Div 1).

JAGS

Other than 2 years ago, when Ireland stuffed you 2 - 1 on the Oval. NBD.

:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies Sid. Just clarifying an incorrect statement. Did not mean to offend with such an 'over the top' comment.
and......................................................

arnie meers,me guessing captain bought the pint!what do u call two scotsmen hanging from a clothes line....a pair of tights.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS - 1 v. JAGS - 0. Captain, were you not reffing that game, or was that when you and Arnie Meers were sharing a pint in The Garden?

Sometimes players have to resort to desperate times when they are being made a fool of............on the field or in the beer garden. Still waiting for that pint.......

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes players have to resort to desperate times when they are being made a fool of............on the field or in the beer garden. Still waiting for that pint.......
Fuk me ,you will be waiting for years
The difference between a Scotsman and a canoe !!...a canoe tips

Sid

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For both...although I believe SU will feel more hard done by. We arrive on a sunny day and he says there will be no game as it is too frosty (the game on the next field going ahead) and we have played on way more frosty fields than that one. So finally everyone talks him into letting us play and then he spends about a half hour changing his kit like four times. We kick off at about 1025. Just tons of wrong calls, including consistently getting offside calls wrong. SU felt our second goal was offside, but I do not know if it was or not. Our third goal was a PK given in the 93rd, and I know SU did not like that call but from where I was it was a penalty. The question is WTF were we doing playing in the 93rd anyway...the guy added 5 in a Masters game where there were no injuries. Both teams had 14 or 15 players, and the SU goaltender played very well, making several cracker saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0