Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is also interesting about to see the amount of attacking or blaming of others after a team has sustained a couple of losses. Its a long year, hang in there guys.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If memory serves I have never seen you with a pair of boots on. After some of your more recent comments I would say thats a good thing. Its interesting how people who never have to face the fire grow big ones. Unsilent majority strikes :(
Sir M maybe you could point out where I blamed anyone for our poor start to the season. I will keep my posts a little less complicated for you. Follow along carefully. Sir M = big mouth

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for the 7:30AM KO rematch at CAP, should be a good one!
LOL

While at least the positive about that time slot is you still have the whole day after the game to spend with the family. Heck I don't even know if the kids will be out of bed by the time the game is over!!;)

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well stated Cainy..... The beer man likes to stir the pot but doesn't have a resume to back it up, Every one knows he's just a glorified cheerleader. One might say he's the number one groupie in the league.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
. The beer man likes to stir the pot but doesn't have a resume to back it up, Every one knows he's just a glorified cheerleader. One might say he's the number one groupie in the league.

You guys are being a bit too harsh here, as even the Coach, General Manager and most definitely the BEER MAN are always considered to be part of a team, for which ever one they are aligned too! Bohica is all 3 of these titles and most of us consider him to be a big part of Sapperton!:huaixiao:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bohica is all 3 of these titles and most of us consider him to be a big part of Sapperton!:huaixiao:

Bohica is just the beer guy. According to a few inside the Sapperton camp, WAB is making all the shots and Bohica is not to happy about things. Justwanttoplay is back in town so things will be back in order very soon. He will finally make sure all passengers are on the bus.

PS: I also head paul favaro is really into online poker these days, online hockey pools and is wanting to hopefully have an over 50's team in the vmsl next year. So i can totally see why Sapperton are off to a slow start.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my guys will have to make a visit I guess.

Sir M, it seems like its everyone versus you in here, this time last year you had lots of back up. Where are all your guys?

PS: Looking forward to having a beer with you after the game this friday. Is it ok if we bring some beers to the changing rooms? The last thing we need is your boys coming over for an unexpected visit. :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goes with the territory I think Fanta. People naturally lash out when things are not going so well for them, some more than others, and how aggressive they get is usually a pretty good barometer their character. The WVFC guys are focusing on the tournament next weekend.

Sir M

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has nothing to do with character Sir M, it has to do with who on here is a fraud and who is not!!!!! Plain and simple...........

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Deuce, I am sure most of us has thrown an innocent elbow or received one over the years. As Kaiser says, he is jinxed in Richmond, he did his ACL the last time he was there.

BTW isn't this a significantly more civil thread than the FVSL Masters thread?

Sir M

Sir M, i'm not sure how one throws an innocent elbow. You claim to have thrown some over the years. Could you explain? Be sure to enlighten us on how they relate to a persons character.

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you could perscribe something champ, you always have that expert view on things.......I heard you got banished in NewYork to your rightful spot as head cheerleader.......

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you could perscribe something champ, you always have that expert view on things.......I heard you got banished in NewYork to your rightful spot as head cheerleader.......

Wowser Sacko, Comin back with some zingers.... I dont here any witty explanation by the defendant now.....................
Listen to the silence.........

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, now I have figured this whole thing out...and the underlying motive. It makes sense now. ;)

Unfortunately no gold medal for the firemen lads this time around.

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0