Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 2-1 PCOV. Personally thought it was a good, clean physical game. WV went up 1-0 on a nicely placed free kick in the first half. We came back and tied it in the 2nd half with approx. 30 to go. Then with about 15 to go, Bunny flew like superman in the box (Sir M disagrees) as the ball was just about out of bounds and Mario (keeper) barely even touching him which lead to Hadji (who was not even close to being in the play) giving WV a pk which was nicely finished by Besty. It was a bit hard to swallow for us....I thought the game was a well deserved tie for both teams but in the end, the ref stole the show. All in all, great battle and I think WV needed a game like this to get them prepared for the Westerns. Good luck next week boys!

P.s...Mario with some great saves for us....and nice meeting Besty and Sir M.

Hardballzstillbitterabouttheresult!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a good game, and I agree that Mario made several brilliant saves to keep it close, especially in the first half. Good run for WV so thanks to PCOV, who have improved over last year with some young legs in the middle of the park. Mastro and Mario are good acquisitions as well.

I see that Sapp thumped Wickham 4-0, and Columbus beat MF in a 5-3 shootout. What happened in the SU vs Richmond game?

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent site shows BRM 4-2 Richmond... any match reports?

Good result for us considering we only had 13 guys I think available :eek:

Other results:

Columbus 5-3 MF
Sapp 4-0 Wickham

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's matches/predictions...

Friday:

Westside at Metro Ford...tie
Wickham at 22nd Ave Lions...22nd Ave by 1
Sapperton at West Van...postponed
PCOV at Richmond...tight one, but I will go with a tie here, although the score will be closer that the result will indicate

Saturday:

Columbus at Surrey Utd...Columbus in a close game

Sir M

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, re: pcov vs Richmond - you're predicting a tie yet u say the game will be closer than the score indicates. Are you on the booze again?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 4-0 Richmond. We pretty much dominated the game from start to finish. I started the scoring 15-20 min in against my fellow Albion mates. Other goal scorers for us were Pramod, Samir and Nelson. It was 4-0 at half. 2nd half Richmond played a bit better and created a few chances but BIG Mario made some key saves. We could've converted a few also but failed to do so. Credit to Richmond on fighting right until the end. On to next week.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2
BRM 0

Good game I thought, they took the lead about 20 minutes in on a cracker goal and then we started to carry a bit of the play but with nothing really threating for the rest of the half.

Second half they came out and put a lot of pressure on us for about 10 minutes and then again I thought we carried the play... more opportunities in the box this half but couldn't put that final one in.

Injury time with us pressing, they broke out on a 2 on 1 from half and slotted the final goal.

The ref I have never seen before, a few curious calls and he was pretty stern... almost like we have a reputation or something :rolleyes:

He wasn't the difference maker though.

On to the pork chops next week... plus hard ballz.

:)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, unfortunately, i'll be making the trip out to Montreal with Didar to watch the Peg boy's so I wont be there. You'll have to deal with Fanta! Good luck!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's games (home team first) :

Friday night:

West Van vs 22 Ave Lions

PCOV vs Surrey Utd

Richmond vs Sapperton

Wickham vs Metro Ford

Sunday: