Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, pre-game trash talk, and HOS bashing - September 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that the schedule is out, have at it. What the hell I could use the tokens. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is exactly the type of thread that got me into trouble last year... (And the year before that) and I swore to myself I would never, ever start it again. Here I was planning on running into 04/05 season with a superlatively clean slate. It was to be a sensational re-birth of KNVB. Nose to the grind stone, straight and narrow, respect my fellow player and teams as I truly wished them to respect me.

It's was going to be glorious.

EEEHHH... What are you going to do?

I can’t think of a better way to start the season then with the classic Friday Nighter at Mundy #4, even though it'll be against a very good side, it could certainly draw a good crowd all excited about the season kicking off. That is of course if they’re not all crowded around the majestic atmosphere of Mercer turf watching the trollers twat the shite out HoS’ team mates. (Hi Guys!). Can you think of a worse way to spend your Friday night than watching those two on turf? I guess you could be watching Sapperton play. That might be worse.

See what you’ve done Bronco. This is entirely your fault.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Predictions, pre-game trash talk, and HOS bashing - September

PS.

Bronco, I've just edited the thread title to the way TTP is going to run the soccer threads this season and to be honest I should have taken out the HoS bashing bit. I would have thought it to be a given.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Predictions, pre-game trash talk, and HOS bashing - September

I love it, what an interesting title for a thread, but I think after the RED that Bronco took vs. Inter on Sat. in Burnaby, he should be more worried about himself, lets just say, I have Extra, Extra, Large Garbage Bags for you Big Man.
But I can't take myself totally out of the slag seasion, I didn't help the Rangers O-35's on Sunday, but I blame the coach.

I think I might go with MetroFord for the Suicide Pool, there is now way they can lose to Slurrey at home, not with YBK in the line-up.
Can't wait for Friday night.

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

AFC Troubles

Rumor has it that Titus is not playing this year until he sees some money from Bobsen......about $200 /game worth. He walked off the pitch with 15 to go on Sat. pouting about monies owing for playing. Bobby said there was no money and Ricky walked.
It's good to see guys playing because of solid character and loyalty :rolleyes:

Speaking of solid characters, Chris Clarke's face has ballooned to the size of Sneddo's belly.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

AFC Troubles, is that the new name of the team?

Think I may have to take Peg in the Suicide Pool, especially coming off the Big CapItals Tourney win. But I think things will be much tougher for the Flying Cnuts a week later when they play at home.

hos

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just got back before the long weekend, to watch the Bby. Canadians tourny. WAB, youa are so right with regard to Clarke's face, he looks like one of Eddie Murphy play, can remember the movie's name. no wonder he always complained to the ref that he was touched or hit or his face

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Nutty Professor.

Any predictions for this weekend guys?

Metro-Ford Wolves vs Surrey United
Khalsa SC vs Trollers FC
Burnaby Canadians vs Vanc. Firefighters
ICSF Inter vs Sapperton Rovers
Westside Rino vs Croatia SC
AFC Leopards vs Pegasus FC
Sporting Club vs Columbus-Clan

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks KNVB

so here is my predictions:

Metro Ford Wolves vs SURREY UNITED (thanks for your help again)
Ex-Pacific 96Ers vs DEEP COVE ROYALS
BBY CANADIANS vs Ex- Sportstown
ICSF Whatever is left Inter vs SAPPERTON ROVERS
WESTSIDE RINO vs Same old Croatia F.C.
AFC Troubles vs FUTURE NATIONAL CHAMPION
SPORTING vs Ex-AC Milan

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Went 3 fer 4 + 3 draws last week. Not to shabby to start the season.

Tough picks for next week as well... but let’s throw these out on the back porch and see if the cat nips at them...

Surrey United vs Sporting Club - Can't wait. Always fun when the Dormers return to the scene of the crime. Hi Guys.

Trollers FC vs ICSF Inter - Don't know what to think of Inter yet. Trollups are the same old same old I assume. (Draw)

Sapperton Rovers vs Westside Rino - Same as Inter, I don't know what to expect. So I'll expect nothing. (Draw)

Vanc. Firefighters vs Metro-Ford Wolves - Wolves were alright, but their only real stand out on the night was Veer.

Croatia SC vs Burnaby Canadians - Guessing

Pegasus FC vs Khalsa SC - Khalsa notoriously has had good games vs. Peg and surprisingly so has HoS, but I think Peg will get their Shocra in order and have the Feng Shui at Kinsmen sorted well before kick off. This should take care of the only two excuses they didn’t give from last weekends debacle.

Columbus-Clan vs AFC Leopards - Please beat them. I'm asking nice.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Surrey
Trollers
Sapperton
Firefighters
Croatia
Khalsa
Columbus-Clan

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Surrey vs Chops - Draw 2-2
Trollers vs Inter - Trollers defense isn't as powerful as the Sap crew and Inter will have a couple guys back. 1-2
Sapperton vs Westside - don't know what to think of Sap's new system yet. 3-1
Firemen vs Wolves - Apparantly all was sorted out at the Wolves party on Sat night. 1-2
Croatia vs Burnaby - Draw 1-1. Last week, Burnaby was whining like Reggy was about the $450.
20x$450=$9000-in-the-hole vs Khalsa - Energy refocused on beating Khalsa. 3-1
Clanbus vs Melonheads - Draw 2-2

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

just reading all the chat in this thread and can't find any words to say hence the characters smiling and dancing.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

larsson said:
just reading all the chat in this thread and can't find any words to say hence the characters smiling and dancing.
hows rehab larsson? :eek: :eek: ;) :D

sid

smoke-a-bola :cool: :cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wtf.

What no predictions from anyone?

Khalsa SC vs Burnaby Canadians - I'll take BBY here for no other reason than to have HoS pick AFC and keep the streak alive.

Sapperton Rovers vs Croatia SC - Draw. This game will solve nothing. Mute in my books. :D

ICSF Inter Columbus-Clan - How you do'n? How you do'n? Col-Clan with the W

Westside Rino vs Trollers FC - Westside

AFC Leopards vs Surrey United - Slurrey U. Is there such a thing as a must win in week 3? 1 point up or 5 down. There just may be.

Sporting Club vs Metro-Ford Wolves - Sporting. Sensei up front or in net for 2. JB with as many injuries

Pegasus FC vs Vanc. Firefighters - Going out on a limb... Firefighters. :eek:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Burnaby Canadians - I think BBY will win because of the orange,redish thing standing in net

Sapperton Rovers- Sap takes the win because they kick harder and more often then Croatia

Columbus-Clan- Heard the are getting some more young kids that can run a few more miles

Westside Rino "A" - Usually start the season off well and struggle through the middle so they are expected to win

Surrey United "A" - AFC won't be able to handle the height of this team, as well Beaker will be moaning all the time so that might trigger AFC to start it between their players. OH yeah Beaker also tries another bike and well we all know what happens here :D

Sporting Club "A" - Plenty of options with a few more early seasons signings :eek:

Pegasus FC "A" - Going to get their shite together!!

Cheers
JB

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mig... Khalsa will get the win over Burnaby if the young guns show up to play like they did vs. Peg. Should be a great game, the question is, will Burnaby keep the grass long (like they did in the tourney) to stop the skilled teams from playing.

Sapperton - Now that Corey is in Keeper Purgitory and Kent has gone to Outplayer Heaven, the Rovers will get some wins.

Clanumbus - This is now longer the Ital Darby, now that the CapItals are around, but it should be a great game with lots of skilled young kids.

Weakside - Trollers are a better team this year, but Westside should get the win.

AFC (this ones for you knvb) - Who doesn't want to see the Leopards go 3-0, especially vs. Slurrey United. The big question, who is slower up front, knvb or Larsson?

Sporting - Are the Wolves in shambles like sid says they are.

FireMan - Come one, We all want to see Peg go winless before they go to Nationals, it would make for such a great story when they go back east, Regs gives everyone a big huge, and they win the Big Prize.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

HoS did I see some place that you guys signed CJ Jhooty. He's what 17? Cracking player. His team was *I think* erum 'released' from Surrey I was wondering where he went.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya, we have CJ signed, and another young kid named Ricky, both are very jinky and with a few good meals, should be very good players.

Why was his team released from Slurrey, must do something really bad for Surrey to let you go.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dunno. Like I said *think*...

Maybe because they didn't make nice meals for us like they do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0