Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, pre-game trash talk, and HOS bashing - September 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Buddy, why are you snapping, calm down, I just said you, JOHN, are now an Idiot, that is what Richmond players are called, isn't it?

Ah, HOS. The first time I read your post, I, too, thought you were literally calling John an idiot. Then that Clarica guy PMed me and crystalized exactly what you were trying to say.

The comma is your friend. I see you tried using more of them above...Good Work! The next step is to include other relevant punctuation. I, personally, like to use ? after I ask a question. As for spelling...some of us are beyond help.

Proper punctuation...It won't protect you from sticks and stones, but it may prevent a HOS bashing by drunken Idiots (no offence, John).

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will bash HOS - Promise.

Ron Jeremy said:
No bitterness just disapointment that people can't be straightforward.

Ah - That is brilliant.
Fcuking brilliant.

You are a fat fcuking slut and you fcuking know it.
'Courtesy' of a phone call.
'Exploring' options?
'Straight fcuking forward'
Are you fcuking kidding me?
A week before the league starts?

The 'leetle' man replied to a question/statement on that cnut HOS' post.
You, on the other hand, slut, went off in your jealous coke whore rage.
A la john in fact. :D
You're are bluenose?
Fcuk that, you're a powder nose tramp.

No doubt the 'whole' story of you selling your fat fcuking arse out to the highest bidder, in fact, probably has some truths to it.
I doubt highly we were fcuked over by you alone.
In fact, I know you didn't act alone on that one.
I'm over it.

Unfortunately, you ain't, Tit.

The dole hurts eh?
This time I'm not talking coaching fitba, but speaking of, good luck getting a job in that arena too.

Straightforward,

RF

HOS - Unfortunately we would be only the 2nd team around to willing to sign your sorry arse.
You fcuking garbage can/wankstain/cnut.

;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RJ et al...

Not that I or anyone of 10,000+ of us that reads TTP minds rummaging through all your dirty laundry, but it’s getting pretty fcuking personal innit? Banter and piss taking is good, but slander is well, not so good. Basically, if you want to pop off on someone, fine, but at least have a c-hair of class when doing it.

The site isn't called dirtylaundry.com. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0