Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of you take the piss boys all the best for Christmas and all the rest best for you holidays coming up.
I wish Santa brings Croatia a Striker. Olympics a coach, club I a flat of beer,Delta soap lady, Surrey a coach that spends less time in funny burs,Metro Ford non Italian coaches,West Van bag of roches,Chiley a bigger dofle bag,North Van a bigger banch in McArther Park.Rest good time off.
Refs need fitness clinicks, less salads before the games. My friend Malad a bigger note pad for all the cards. And I still think both VMSL and Fraser Vally should have only one premier league. Div one and dow matters not.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 3-0 NV. Norvan came close to scoring early but Garth made a good save. They then took a red around 15 min in, double yellow, for swearing. The guy thought he was fouled and when he was on the ground he said that's F-in BS. The ref said watch your language and he said it again. Got a yellow then turned and walked away and said that's F-in terrible. Second yellow for a red. Not much the ref could do. We scored 2 in the first and one in the second. Good way to go into the break. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. See you in the New Year.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught about the last 15 of the first half, and 1/2 hour of the 2nd half of Surrey vs CCB, it was 2-0 CCB with Jhutty and Orgill scoring in the 2nd half, and CCB in complete control. I left as Surrey subbed Carvery and Reynolds for a couple of young HPL players, and it looked like Clarke and Kindell were coaching today.

However, I just checked the excellent site and it says Surrey won 3-2!!! What the heck happened? CCB looked like they were in complete control, how did Surrey score 3 in the last 15 minutes?!?!

Gilly

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB missed a golden chance to finish the game off at 3 nil with about 20mins to go. The player took one touch too many and Fink got across to make a great save.
That, plus two subs immediately after, shifted the game. SUFF scored a tidy goal and took the momentum from there. Game winner from Strecks was off a corner with zero time left.

Crazy final 45, after being tied zeros at half.

The grass at CAP was great despite the rain. Well done to Phil Duncan for that one......

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB missed a golden chance to finish the game off at 3 nil with about 20mins to go. The player took one touch too many and Fink got across to make a great save.
That, plus two subs immediately after, shifted the game. SUFF scored a tidy goal and took the momentum from there. Game winner from Strecks was off a corner with zero time left.

Crazy final 45, after being tied zeros at half.

The grass at CAP was great despite the rain. Well done to Phil Duncan for that one......

Let me reiterate that point and dedicate the game to Phil Duncan. CCB was very casual the 2nd half despite being up 2-0 on us. It was a nice comeback, and coming off a crazy game versus Croatia where things could of gone either way (fights included), it is safe to say that our fans and Phil Duncan are getting their moneys worth. Big win which puts us ahead of CCB with a game in hand.

#star1 might have to try the pink Lionheart kit next game.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me reiterate that point and dedicate the game to Phil Duncan. CCB was very casual the 2nd half despite being up 2-0 on us. It was a nice comeback, and coming off a crazy game versus Croatia where things could of gone either way (fights included), it is safe to say that our fans and Phil Duncan are getting their moneys worth. Big win which puts us ahead of CCB with a game in hand.

#star1 might have to try the pink Lionheart kit next game.

Phil Duncan should get a field named after him, no? His cousin Tom will be jealous I bet.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 tie between Columbus and Chile last night at BLW. Chile took two early yellows for hard/late slide tackles and then Columbus scored after TK was tripped in the box and he scored on the PK. Columbus's manager was all over the ref yelling for more cards and more PKs.
Admir tied it late in the second half for Chile on a file solo effort and some poor defending by one of Columbus's defenders.
With 5 to go, Stedman took a red for Chile for a late slide tackle, which surprisingly led the Carmen to start yelling at Chile's coach. Claudio ignored him initially but when the yelling did not stop, he yelled back. Things got a bit heated and the ref tossed both coaches. Unfortunately they exited from the same gate and continued to practice their debating skills. Claudio showed restraint not swearing or insulting his counterpart, and being 40 pounds ligter, it also showed he's smart.
If these two teams meet in Imperial or Provincial the the league will need to put the teams on opposite sides of the field.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 tie between Columbus and Chile last night at BLW. Chile took two early yellows for hard/late slide tackles and then Columbus scored after TK was tripped in the box and he scored on the PK. Columbus's manager was all over the ref yelling for more cards and more PKs.
Admir tied it late in the second half for Chile on a file solo effort and some poor defending by one of Columbus's defenders.
With 5 to go, Stedman took a red for Chile for a late slide tackle, which surprisingly led the Carmen to start yelling at Chile's coach. Claudio ignored him initially but when the yelling did not stop, he yelled back. Things got a bit heated and the ref tossed both coaches. Unfortunately they exited from the same gate and continued to practice their debating skills. Claudio showed restraint not swearing or insulting his counterpart, and being 40 pounds ligter, it also showed he's smart.
If these two teams meet in Imperial or Provincial the the league will need to put the teams on opposite sides of the field.
The league suspended Carmen for 2 games and Claudio for one game and also handed out team fines for last week's strange encounter.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league suspended Carmen for 2 games and Claudio for one game and also handed out team fines for last week's strange encounter.

Hmm, I guess the rules don't apply to Carmen. He was perched right beside the dugout/bench tonight. It didn't appear that Columbus learned too much in terms of their complaining to the ref........who did a great job tonight. Hi Bronco. :) Though, Columbus was lucky I thought to have their goal allowed as there APPEARED to be a foul by the eventual goal scorer but it's tough for the ref to pick up everything.

It was bloody cold out there tonight. Jag Gill took his second goal VERY well after calmly slotting a penalty in the first half.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MAYBE HE WAS A SPECTATOR

Hmm, I guess the rules don't apply to Carmen. He was perched right beside the dugout/bench tonight. It didn't appear that Columbus learned too much in terms of their complaining to the ref........who did a great job tonight. Hi Bronco. :) Though, Columbus was lucky I thought to have their goal allowed as there APPEARED to be a foul by the eventual goal scorer but it's tough for the ref to pick up everything.

It was bloody cold out there tonight. Jag Gill took his second goal VERY well after calmly slotting a penalty in the first half.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 3 all lose this week - huge upset with last place Olympics picking up all 3 points vs WV

Bottom of the table is certainly getting interesting... Richmond better pull a finger out quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0