Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
PeterP said:
Inter is struggling lost 5-1 this weekend and 4-1 last. They have a tough season ahead of themselves. I'm sure they will be relegated this year back to div 1

Canucks4Ever said:
Inter and Croatia the only two teams yet to get off the mark. Any reason to think these won't be the two relegated teams this season other than "it's still very early"

It is too early to make predictions who will be relegated. Only 4 points between the 1st and 12th place.

bevsbuzz11

Mar 27, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Inter is any of the same team of when it was in the Prem last they will get crapped on.

The main question is, how many players will Khalsa get before the signing deadline for a provincial cup run? Will the be aggressively looking at the Prem teams that will not make provincials?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Inter is any of the same team of when it was in the Prem last they will get crapped on.

The main question is, how many players will Khalsa get before the signing deadline for a provincial cup run? Will the be aggressively looking at the Prem teams that will not make provincials?

Big clubs where their bank roll is taking a substantial hit will clearly object and refuse to sign transfer forms....obviously how well they're doing come jan 15 will be a huge factor as by then the league play should be close to wrapping up....

Not sure how deep Khalsas bankroll is but I don't think they have the same luxury as other clubs that have thousands of youth reg fees coming in :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't UBC win the PCSL thus grabbing a Provincial spot over Khalsa ??

Chalers Vandalay

Aug 27, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
\
Yes, Khalsa won the league so has the provincial spot.
Not sure if they will take it. UBC usually takes. Khalsa top goal player Milad is playing for CCB & many others play on Peg. Majority of the team is made of players from VMSL teams and I'm guessing there vmsl team is first priority.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure some Inter guys will make the transfer to Khalsa if they are in relegation zone and some other unhappy guys from other teams.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
"...in which Khalsa will represent the PCSL as current league champions."

This is a proof that PCSL is a joke and nothing else. Not even realizing that UBC is a champion. Also, PCSL champion should not have a spot at Provincials because a lot of players play in PCSL and VMSL (or FVSL) for different teams.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"...in which Khalsa will represent the PCSL as current league champions."

This is a proof that PCSL is a joke and nothing else. Not even realizing that UBC is a champion. Also, PCSL champion should not have a spot at Provincials because a lot of players play in PCSL and VMSL (or FVSL) for different teams.

You are confused. Khalsa are PCSL league champions. UBC are Challenge Cup champions.

That said, I do agree that PCSL should not have a spot in provincials.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Chile Peg match last night was fast paced, with few clear scoring opportunities and probably should have ended 1-1. Chile scored at the 44 minute mark when Habil got to a clearance ball, raced down the right side and passed the ball to Rizal who tapped it into the net.
Peg pressured most of the second half. Peg had several corners and free kicks which were wasted or turned away by the Chile defence. Chile's two central defenders (Tchoumi and Teddy) as well as two central mids (Kydd and Ricardo) played realy well, with numerous tackles and blocked shots.
Peg's second half sub (#27) played really well.
Azad must have been hurt as he did not get on the field.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 1- CCB 1. Good game last night at Newton. Both teams worked very hard and a draw was deserving. We almost took the lead 3 min in but the chip over the keeper hit the crossbar. Both teams had chances after that and Leo scored a header from the back post on a cross. CCB had their chances as well but couldn't finish, especially on the numerous free kicks. They took it to us in the second and got their goal on a nice cut across the top of the 18 and a screened shot to tie the game. Both teams traded chances for the rest of the game but neither team could score. Man in the middle, Ernesto, took center stage IMO. Too many whistles. Onto Chile next week. Still looking for our first W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0