Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMSL Lurker

Sep 30, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
If CCB were involved them i am guessing that both Reds were warranted. Wonder if they have hit the panic button yet?
This group of mercenaries "cough cough" sorry players, will have to make sure they dont begin the slippery slide.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take that back.......I don't have a clue but I'm guessing, as mentioned, the red cards were completely deserved. Karma can be a biatch sometimes......so I've heard.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
At this point there should be no excuses with the Macedonian. We all know how he calls the games. why go with the Decent. etc.. You know its going to be a red.

He is the only guy with balls enough to call a Peno in the first minutes of a game, that all said was just. Last year Provincial finals I think... West Van player vs Surrey...
No complaints then.

Guys have to know by now if he is reffing, shut up and play.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soooooo... What does the golden boot race look like?

:rolleyes:

At the moment it looks like a wise investment, although the EDC-FC-BBY-A capologist may be rethinking his bonus structure being linked to goals scored. They may need to place someone on the IR in order to satisfy the league imposed ceiling. I suppose they could consider a revision to vmsl revenue sharing, but I've heard that is the hill the league executive will die on. Who knows, could just be rhetoric prior to the next CBA.

:cigar:

Messi10

Aug 30, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the united vs canes game last night. Some statement made by Utd. Sam gill and Joel were out with red cards the week before bassi still not fit add injuries to Rupy, sunny and Sid they came flying out of the gates with 3 goals in 15 mins

Milad Avneet and Gagan were hard to handle upfront. Booby played like a stud.

Second half canes put pressure but game was over with score being 5-1 in the first half

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw Croatia v CCB game - CCB up 2-1 in 2nd half and commanding, then a player got fouled, said something to the ref and got a straight red while down injured. Croatia fired back with 3 goals. Another straight red for dissent right near the end of the game for CCB. Can anyone guess which ref this was?

Ok !! SERIOUSLY GUYZZZZ !!

Most of the officiating teams that come out to the games are all very well known.I just wonder how it is you do not know who and how they are going to act and re-act.Most of the same guys come out just different team for games each weekend. My coach always told me dont blame the ref ?

Regarding "macedonian" you know how he ref's so why are you all surprised? He is by the book and no other qualms about it?

VMSL Lurker

Sep 30, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
So its only the 2nd week in October yet CCB have seemed to use up all of their excuses already? BAD REFS, INJURIES, seems as though it would be long until they have to admit the truth that having a team of talented individual mercanaries isn't how you win the vmsl OR provincials.

PeterP

Aug 30, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
So its only the 2nd week in October yet CCB have seemed to use up all of their excuses already? BAD REFS, INJURIES, seems as though it would be long until they have to admit the truth that having a team of talented individual mercanaries isn't how you win the vmsl OR provincials.
hahahah Good one. A lost to Croatia.. Ouch!!! ... 3-0 lost to Peg... a tie against West Van (currently last place).... Yikes!! & they there playing with there so called "top notch talented line-up".... next up relegation... oh wait they might just pay there way out of relegation :bronco:

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahah Good one. A lost to Croatia.. Ouch!!! ... 3-0 lost to Peg... a tie against West Van (currently last place).... Yikes!! & they there playing with there so called "top notch talented line-up".... next up relegation... oh wait they might just pay there way out of relegation :bronco:

I want to see your post at the end of the season . Don't laugh so hard now yallll ! We have not even hit the half way point or the first quarter yet have we ?

Messi10

Aug 30, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4- peg 1

I thought it be lot closer than that.

Maybe someone from Peg can give a game report. Peter p u here

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4-0 SFC. We caught them coming back from nationals super tired. Leagues fault. Representing team at nationals should get at least one week off. Full stop. League needs to deal with that. No need for a report. Good win for us.

Side note, heard Inter merged with someone who is going to bring in players. Sold out. full stop. Should have taken their licks this year and sold their spot. The admirable way. To much tradition in that club to sell out. Guess this is how things are done in the new vmsl. No loyalty. Used to be one of the top premier team and soon may be extinct. Too bad. It never works. On to them next week and we'll see who is playing for them up until the signing deadline.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4-0 SFC. We caught them coming back from nationals super tired. Leagues fault. Representing team at nationals should get at least one week off. Full stop. League needs to deal with that. No need for a report. Good win for us.

North Shore Pegasus beat MF 2-0 three days after the National Final in 2004 - things won't change, other than the names.

:)

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your probably right Regs, things won't change. And CS, I'm happy to report that through some reliable sources i have found out that Inter is not merging with a team. They do have some sponsorship that was needed so that is huge for them. The same core of guys that brought them back to premier is still the same guys that they are playing with now. I take back what i said when i said they sold out. And I'm glad with the history that Inter has had in the VMSL.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Shore Pegasus beat MF 2-0 three days after the National Final in 2004 - things won't change, other than the names.

:)

That is correct. Furthermore, North Shore Pegasus went on to be relegated later that same season. Thus, Pegasus FC was born in 2005 and so was a new West Van FC.

:hurting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0