Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Preseason Banter 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the most classic post in TTP history possibly. well done vancitysbest.

word on the street is risal is not going to play with anyone this coming season, instead taking the entire season off to focus on the Fiji tourney next summer and a big run at Nations Cup with China. do you know if this is true?

KNVB honestly, did you used to hang out at the Boat Park and jump off balconys into pools or what?

PPS- T Yannone spotted thru the crack in the door, full frontal, mad bed squeaks

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the most classic post in TTP history possibly. well done vancitysbest.

word on the street is risal is not going to play with anyone this coming season, instead taking the entire season off to focus on the Fiji tourney next summer and a big run at Nations Cup with China. do you know if this is true?

KNVB honestly, did you used to hang out at the Boat Park and jump off balconys into pools or what?

PPS- T Yannone spotted thru the crack in the door, full frontal, mad bed squeaks

Another startling issue has come to mind. Why has KNVB (Legend status) not replied to our cheeky, clever comments? He must be hustling pre-teens at Boston Pizza without me.

Rubs Rain stockup? nah, yets drop $50 on "sex panther" and find hoodies at Sammy J Peppers. Vinny you can have the studed. Eh O.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 1 Sapperton 0, cold rainy night both teams played well. Man of the Match Mike Scheu, had more energy than the young guys.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would anyone in the VMSL/FVSL Premier like to have a friendly during the afternoon of August 30th at Ambleside against WVFC A ? Potential BBQ after? Gomesy? Whistleblower? Oranje? Guinness?

PM me if you are interested, it could be fun.

Thanks, Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was talking about Sheuy.

Leave Shoe allone, he is property of the Mighty Rangers of Slurrey, he is signed on for the Drive for Five.

As for Norvan, look out, they look very good this year, Millar has picked up some young veterans and has a couple of new faces, this team is going to be in the hunt for a league title.

The only thing I can't waiit for is, the W.Van vs. Norvan match, if any of the stories are true, this could be a bit of a physical game, can't wait. The North Shore Darby is back.

Norvan vs. Peg tonight, what was the result Whistle?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave Shoe allone, he is property of the Mighty Rangers of Slurrey, he is signed on for the Drive for Five.

As for Norvan, look out, they look very good this year, Millar has picked up some young veterans and has a couple of new faces, this team is going to be in the hunt for a league title.

The only thing I can't waiit for is, the W.Van vs. Norvan match, if any of the stories are true, this could be a bit of a physical game, can't wait. The North Shore Darby is back.

No game tonight, HOS........

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure it will really feel like we are playing Norvan...seeing as its half of Surrey's team and only about 2-3 of Norvan's top 11 from last season are back, as well Millar will probably drop most of the ones that are still there. Seds to Inter and Norvan's 2 best young players are with WVFC now.

WVFC over Peg 7-1 on tuesday night.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does that say about N.Van if their best player is 40.

Stir...

I think this over 40's player also played with Surrey United in the PCL with you , if i am wrong then i am sure you will let me know. But what does that say about Surrey United. Don't care about the man's age it's what he can do on the field.

PS. KNVB is a ---- ( IS KNVB over 35 yet )

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van is the team to beat this year......they've added some quality to an already good squad from what I've heard. West Van will be winning something this year.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0