Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Sporting looks to be going down to Div 1. They are by far the weakest team this year. Serbia is another team, although I personally think they have a very good and skillful team. (very nice to watch as well). There are some teams in premier, that I dislike watching based on their style of soccer. Even though it might be efficient, as a fan it is so boring and disinteresting. I will not mention the names of these teams, but majority of their game plan consists of pumping the ball up in the air, running through people, and packing 8 to 9 people behind the ball.

Best team so far has been West Van. They are deep, talented, and have a plenty of experience. Fast and aggresive as well. Look for teams like Columbus, and Inter to be up there in the second half.

Goodluck.

Club I has done excellent for their first year. Very gritty and passionate team. Full effort 90 minutes almost every game. Cannot ask more than that.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Colubus yes. Inter is a diferent thing. Club drive is way down. Inter used to have way more pride. I have wached few of their games. It just does not look good to me. Maybe Chistmas will bring them together. And as far as Vest van soccer border line dirty. Lats of cheep shots. North Van plays more clean and agresive soccer. Metro Ford plays good soccer. With addition of Clark and Valente. A true power house. To me them boys will take it all. To all all the best for Christmas.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Metro Ford plays good soccer. With addition of Clark and Valente. A true power house.

Again Mr Base is all over the big signings in the VMSL. You must already know where Sundin is going to sign, eh? But what about Kindel - he's a former MF kid as well - surely you must also know where he is going to play. :rolleyes:

As Dude likes to say, my ASS (Anonymous Soccer Source) tells me that Clarke is not signing with MF. I highly doubt that any of the recently released Whitecaps have decided what they are going to do with their future. But I will say that with those 3 guys in their late 20's and early 30's and still playing great soccer, they will be a great addition to any VMSL team they sign with (if they actually even decide to do that).

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I heard they're all signing for RCIU following Jason Jordan's footsteps.........of course that could be just a rumour........

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I heard they're all signing for RCIU following Jason Jordan's footsteps.........of course that could be just a rumour........

And then after that I heard that Christine Sinclair will be signing with RCIU in the Women's Premier, right? ;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who did Clark play amateur for?

Just wondering.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nutmegs All three of those guys are not dumb. Clark has a job in Surrey youth. Kindel has a job with Dunbar. Valente has a job with Metro Ford. All three know if they want to play anywhere next season they have to play in VMSL to keap their game going.
You also can not forget that Bobby and Montreal folks are friends. Clark might try out in Toronto FC. This is how I see it. Metro Ford playes good soccer and would alow them to play better caliber. Surrey club is in rebuilding stage. Thompson is coaching and he will rebuild the club. You never know you might see Kindel with his brother on Inter side.
It ia all posible. But my gut feeling they will play for Metro Ford.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van defeated Westside last night after going down 1-0 against the run of play.

PS: I would not bet on Sporting getting relegated.

Sir M.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 0-0 Metro Ford. We (Sporting) had 3 great quality chances to score but still unlucky around the net. Overall, it was a very well played game until Fletcher came on;). Sporting unlucky not to walk away with the 3 points on the day. On to next week.

Hard Ballz

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia - Inter game postponed due to the fog.... it would clear up at times during the warm up but then 5 mins later you couldn't see the sidelines so the ref called it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dog Shiba will be going down. Stay posative it is a long time yet. The rock came from Shiba. It will bite him in the ars. Monkey man made a mistake. Left back right back and right mid and a striker. Start running to get in to top shape you will need it.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dog Shiba will be going down. Stay posative it is a long time yet. The rock came from Shiba. It will bite him in the ars. Monkey man made a mistake. Left back right back and right mid and a striker. Start running to get in to top shape you will need it.

Mr. Base, I am worried that I might actually start to understand what you write about sometimes. I don't want that to happen yet. I have a family and I need to support them.

See, I just spent another minute trying to decipher what you just wrote.

I can't! I can't!:eek:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Beat poetry...soccer style. Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0