Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know VCB it has been too long since my return to ripping ppl online, but after a long journey on the 340 you lose some of your wits and feel like one of them. nonetheless a little butter chicken during a quick stop at "inherited mansion" helps revive the spirit! That can be quite addicting stuff if consumed irresponsibly, perhaps it would be a safe alternative to the crack/heroine??

The team physios must be found in the 'bubblicious' room in fabric wearing the exclusive talula line and will have to undergo the SJP basement test before they officially get released to the various team lockerrooms. Tatties are a must and will be visually verified by star#1.

I heard BMO allaccesspartying services was reserved for suff after friday nights match, so its shaping up to be quite the eventful night. bring your dentyne ice...

Butter chicken anytime buddy... as for tattoo inspection Ill pass ever since Vince told me that VCB has a tattoo underneath his asshole saying "enter only".. dont know why Vince would know but kinda scared me a little.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Butter chicken anytime buddy... as for tattoo inspection Ill pass ever since Vince told me that VCB has a tattoo underneath his asshole saying "enter only".. dont know why Vince would know but kinda scared me a little.

yep just threw up in my mouth after reading that

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shawn Blakeway officially a Delta United Player

I wouldnt believe a thing that you say, did you hear this while shagging balls at training for Brum or making shite up like you usually do? Masry, is Delta paying you $350 a game like you told everyone ACBC CAT was paying you last year? Your a muppet, only thing is that you have your own hand up your ass. :D:D:D

T Whits

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldnt believe a thing that you say, did you hear this while shagging balls at training for Brum or making shite up like you usually do? Masry, is Delta paying you $350 a game like you told everyone ACBC CAT was paying you last year? Your a muppet, only thing is that you have your own hand up your ass. :D:D:D

T Whits

wtfffff areee you sayin??? 350 dollars a game HAHAHAHAHA comedian, whos "T.Whits"

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would you leave $350 a game to shag balls. Whats wrong with our balls. I told you I would build you a higher fence. I also said I would point the cars headlights into the bushes so you could see better. And that rain jacket I found ,I told you you could have it.....wait,, it said Delta on it...Now I see what happened.
Man...
Masry ,I even cheered for Egypt and I still owe you Dairy Queen.
Come on man,,,call me, we can stop at DQ and chat over a (wait I remember) cheese burger no pickles, no onions. MMmm

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtfffff areee you sayin??? 350 dollars a game HAHAHAHAHA comedian, whos "T.Whits"

you had told everyone last year that Rich offered you $350 a game and then you got demoted to CAT, dont deny, and then you went off about Surrey United sucking this year after your team "ACBC" tied them in a friendly. You talk too much.

T Whits

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you had told everyone last year that Rich offered you $350 a game and then you got demoted to CAT, dont deny, and then you went off about Surrey United sucking this year after your team "ACBC" tied them in a friendly. You talk too much.

T Whits

First off, Rich doesnt pay any players. Second off, when did I say Surrey sucks? All I said was that ACBC was up 3-1 and unlucky to win. You are someone who talks too much for someone who hides behind a comp? Why not just say who you are

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 1 Westside 1

Westside had one shot.......one goal. Not much else to say but they do have the 4 - 5- 1 down to an art.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0