Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 1 Westside 1

Westside had one shot.......one goal. Not much else to say but they do have the 4 - 5- 1 down to an art.........

I can't say how the lads were tonight as I was playing Masters, but heard the result was fair.

BTW Captain, I do know we played a 4-4-2....much the same as we played against Richmond. When we play 4-5-1, we get the 3 points sometimes:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't say how the lads were tonight as I was playing Masters, but heard the result was fair.

BTW Captain, I do know we played a 4-4-2....much the same as we played against Richmond. When we play 4-5-1, we get the 3 points sometimes:rolleyes:

Fair? :D FFS, if 1 shot on target over 90 minutes deserves a 1 - 1 draw then Westside really did play a 4 - 4 - 2. On top of that, it was a mistake I'm sure ICST's goalie would like bike. Either way, it was another draw in a league of many draws this year. :)

Fantastic performance by Celtic today.....I haven't been able to say that for awhile.........

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 1-1 Croatia. Croats came out strong at the start as Cravs had a great chance to get the lead but Drew made a great save to keep it scoreless. Su also had a few chances but were cleared off the line. 2nd half, miscommunication by the backline resulted in the SU goal (Angus I think) to make it 1-0. SU had a breakaway from 30 yards out to make it 2-0 but the back up keeps Al made a great toe save to keep it tied. With about 15 to go Johnny put in a great ball off a free kick and it was headed home by Christian to tie the game. Overall, probably a fair result for both teams.

Hard Ballz

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that West Van played pretty well, even considering the score. I will leave the rest to laylow.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 2-1 Norvan

We didn't play too well...but definitely deserved the win. Could have been 5 or 6-1...as beginning of the 2nd half we missed about 5 chances, hitting the post, ball cleared off the line and some pretty shocking finishing in the 6 yard box on some scrambles by our guys.

A win is a win though and we'll take it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you guys not happy that we will get bit of a time off soon. The way this cold is comming it is not much fun on the side lines. Two more games of this cold spell and things will get better. We might even see some snow next week. It remains to be seen who will get the bragging rights during the Christmas in VMSL premier. ACBC is looking hard who they will have face next year. All top four sides could use Reece,Procter,Sly as a future youth movment. I hear some guys are posting that new BC League will not be better than the VMSL now. Guys just think of it this way. Each club will add six very strong banch players and three starters. How can not be better. Twice as good. You will see some National Cups comming this way.

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well sure get tired of west van should have scored more ,fact should have could have but didn't sure seems to follow this team around. Good teams never have excusess to win,so take the f.....win and shut -up ....

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just stating some pretty obvious facts about the game played yesterday.

If we had of lost you could call it an excuse, but we won and took the 3 points...didn't we?

Let's hear what u think about the game?...assuming you play for Norvan, as you sound pretty frustrated with WVFC.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear some guys are posting that new BC League will not be better than the VMSL now. Guys just think of it this way. Each club will add six very strong banch players and three starters. How can not be better. Twice as good. You will see some National Cups comming this way.

wrong

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAIA Player of the year and SFU captain Colin Streckmann has just signed on with Norvan for from what I heard is close to Masry's supposed deal with ACBC Cat last year of $350 a game. If indeed it is all the best to him but don't know how long he will stick around as he was scouted this past week at the NAIA Nationals and has received a week long trial with San Jose Earthquakes sometime in the new year. All the best bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0