Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb/Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the report is in!

inter sweeps the week congrats to them.

TEAM OF THE WEEK: ICSF INTER for its excellent performance in upsetting Columbus-Clan FC by a 2-0 margin in the ‘Italian’ derby. Led by Andrew Corazza’s brilliant 2-goal performance, as well as some excellent goalkeeping on the part of Giancarlo Martino and Erman Ozkan, Inter virtually erased all of Columbus’ hopes of winning the Premier Division championship. Inter’s victory also enhances its chances of qualifying for the Provincial Cup playdowns

PLAYER OF THE WEEK: ICSF Inter’s forward ANDREW CORAZZA for his brilliant 2-goal performance in his team’s 2-0 upset victory over arch-rivals Columbus-Clan FC. Corazza has now scored 5 goals in the last 2 games and, if he continues at this pace, could be in the running for the ‘GOLDEN BOOT AWARD’!!! For his excellent performance, Andrew Corazza will receive a prize of a pizza for two, compliments of THE GOLDEN BOOT CAFFE`. The prize is available up to 2009-03-10.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

THE WANKER OF THE WEEK,

IT WAS A NO BRAINER BUT BEVAN WINS THE WANKER OF THE WEEK FOR HIS EXCELLENT 10 MIN PERFORMANCE, AND HIS FAKE A PUNCH AND TRY TO SCARE DEBLAZ, CONGRATS BEVAN, FOR HIS EFFORT HE WINS 10 MORE MINS ON THE PARK NEXT WEEK ;)
hey big FAG,were you the one in the pink shirt out watching the kindel brothers strutting their stuff puffy.....or were u the one having a smoke & a pancake

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for the responce faggy gilmore ,but your name isnt big f:Dag or maybe you two are an item...ya sausage jockey:rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic...

Who's getting the start in net for West Van on Friday night? Fingers crossed that we get Marco. When he's on the pitch, he's OUR best player. Besides, the sidelines will be much quieter for the WV coaching staff if he's at the end of the pitch.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not too sure who is getting the start there six-5 as we usually find out game time. It really doesn't matter though as we are both very capable goalies. Maybe i am louder but he gets the job done. Maybe you should take a look at the stats and check out our GA and then log back in and talk about how shitty the goalie for the first place team with the lowest goals against is. You made two great saves against us first game but your d looks out of place a lot. Maybe if you chirped up a bit and gave your d more direction, your GA would be better. A huge part of being a goal keeper is talking and giving direction as we see the whole field. As far as I'm concerned a shitty goalie with good talk is better than a good goalie with no talk! See you on friday and you better bring your A game as this time we're playing at our house and not the smallest field in Richmond. Good luck and don't worry six-5, I'll stay for pints with your team long after you've gone home just like last time. 29

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, Marco... you're right. You are a loud, shitty goalie. I hope you get the call tomorrow to prove me wrong. It is a true testament to the quality of the team in front of you, that they have the record they do, despite having you in net 25% of the time. Last game, I did hear that you snuck over to our side to have a pint after I left. I guess your own team can't stand you and sent you away. Shitty, mate. I would have stuck around for more than just one pint, but it was my 5th wedding anniversary, so I had to get home and scrub the undercarriage for a nice night out with the wife. You must feel so darn fortunate that your boyfriend lets you stay out all day on game days.

Hope you get the call tomorrow... CMac was reminiscing about the 30 yard nutmeg he had on you last time we played at your park... and was hoping to do it again.

PS Loud is good. But yelling loudly and coming for crosses only to see them sail past is just plain embarrassing. Hope you've been working on that. Call Pedro De Nobriga... he'll sort you out.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
26 GA and that's all you got. But you did get the pizza the week that you played us. I thought you would have come back with more than that. Don't remember the goal your talking about as i have let in plenty like the goal you described. Don't remember RCIU ever playing in west van. Must be my memory. I think you should worry about yourself for tomorrow night as our strikers are hungry.
P.S. I came over for pints with your team because they are a good bunch of lads. Sorry you had your anniversary that night or you could have told me how shitty i was in person. Maybe tomorrow you can bring the receipt from your week six player of the week and you can tell me how good you are!
P.P.S. I guess 25% of 12 goals would be 3. I guess that my GA is 3. Not too shitty. 29

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are both the shits but I will say the both of you do have a nice set of fry pans. Now fukcoff and fry me up some bacon..

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marco, this discussion is about you... not me. I know I'm getting the start. Burnham would love to have another keeper to slide in there after I have a bed-shitting, but we don't have the same luxury your team does.

Hope you get some PT tomorrow, big fella. We all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0