Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb/Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

balkaneye

Mar 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if he did that as a UBC coach and as a board member of a West Side Club. His club should be minus six points for un fair play. That part is clear in the rules.
In my opinion that would be a scum backet.
Soccer will never go anywhere with people like that. I am sure Azzi will hear of it.
West Side might go down yet. You boys from the Eagle side walk away from that tipe of backward hipo.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
well...this is another MIKE MOSHER's game. See Westside was involved in the relegation zone and Serbia White Eagles has 2-3 players (not sure of the number of players) that play for UBC...Mosher come to the picture and told this players not to play against Westside or else....

That is why I said another move by Mosher.

Well done UBC's Coach.

You're having a laugh, right? Arguably one of UBC's best players was on the pitch for that match.

Now that's a pisstake:rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
at least one ubc player was on the pitch for serbia in that game so i'm not sure these statements are entirely accurate

They are pretty damn close CS... that player that you saw is one of our best players and he went in with 35 mins left in the game as they were told that ubc players shouldn't be playing against westside because westside is where the ubc redshirts play when they dont make the team. if he and the others from that school played for us, it would have been a totally different game, pretty fcuked how someone can use that power to influence games. we had to respect the position that the players were in because last thing we wanted was to fcuk them over when it comes to their eduction and tuition and so on. but its a dead issue now and the only reason that it was brought up was because we didn't want people judging our team and saying that we forfeit because we were already relegated.

balkaneye

Mar 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is the other three that things will be looked at. That type of things has to stop. Just because Mike has the upper hand on these young guys. That's not nice at all. Those guys would not forfit the game unless there was somkind of mixup. And no one would post unless there was bit of true info. My personal opinion is, send Delta out due to Whitecap reasons. Not willing to be part of cup games. And also of using more that three ex pro players on an amature side.Unfair practice. I truly hope Mike did not say to those guys you can not play against West Side. If he did West Side club should kick him out. Mr Azzi is very smart he will know what to do.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bottom line is that no matter what anyone said or did, at the end of the day we are now back in div 1 and westside managed to stay up.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are pretty damn close CS... that player that you saw is one of our best players and he went in with 35 mins left in the game as they were told that ubc players shouldn't be playing against westside because westside is where the ubc redshirts play when they dont make the team. if he and the others from that school played for us, it would have been a totally different game, pretty fcuked how someone can use that power to influence games. we had to respect the position that the players were in because last thing we wanted was to fcuk them over when it comes to their eduction and tuition and so on. but its a dead issue now and the only reason that it was brought up was because we didn't want people judging our team and saying that we forfeit because we were already relegated.

Um, actually that player started the 2nd half for you. Sorry mate....sounds like sour grapes. So when you had all these players, how well did you fare in the league? Fact is, and with all due respect, don't spout off about how it would have been a different game if they all played. You have won one league game in almost 4 months!! Fair enough, we've had the break and postponements but your record speaks for itself. If you want to stand up for your team about the forfeit, fair enough, but don't give the 'if only we could have played these guys it would have been a different story' rubbish when obviously your record doesn't reflect that.

By the way, 'education' has an 'a' in it.;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Head up Star, it could have been worse.

Metro Ford 8 Delta 0

Ouch.

It sure is a good thing that the early and late season games for Delta didn't have promotion and relegation consequences...

What a joke.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um, actually that player started the 2nd half for you. Sorry mate....sounds like sour grapes. So when you had all these players, how well did you fare in the league? Fact is, and with all due respect, don't spout off about how it would have been a different game if they all played. You have won one league game in almost 4 months!! Fair enough, we've had the break and postponements but your record speaks for itself. If you want to stand up for your team about the forfeit, fair enough, but don't give the 'if only we could have played these guys it would have been a different story' rubbish when obviously your record doesn't reflect that.

By the way, 'education' has an 'a' in it.;)

DB, read the original game report it has no excuses.. its not sour grapes at all.. as I said in my last post, bottom line is that next season you are in premier and we are not... all i said that it was a shame that we werent able to put out a full line-up against you guys... and by the way with those UBC players in the line-up we beat metro ford, gave columbus a good game and tied croatia so they did help us out big time when they played. anyways all the best in provincials and next year in premier.

balkaneye

Mar 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star#1 you just spoke out. It is not fare at all. Mike has always been a slime. And this proves what kind. I truly hope if you guys play for him. When it comes to inportant games. Return the faver. He is discasting sole if he was part of that. Maybe Mr Brown is right about Mike. His father was a very well tought of man. I am not sure what is wrong with Mike?

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacific2010 how come they let you post about Mosher and do not let other guys on this page. Must be mama from the hill and her boy.Well well.Dog eat dog.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two good derbies to night. Van Teck school turf 8pm. Romans vs Balkan boys. and the other one. Scotts Vs English down on Amble side. Both should be good games. Miller has done a fantastic job with North Van side west Van always like to beat Scotts. Come and cheer the Balkan boys on. red white and blue looks good. Same for North shore side. I would like to see Miller give the West Van bit of lick.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are not all other games meaningless to a University Coach if the player is not wearing the University colours. That is crap, if a University coach lets his players play in the the winter in the vmsl, then it is for all the games, yes the nationals may be a conflict,but any games through May should be Ok. They were ok to play vs. Croatia, why not the last game of the season, that is a bad call.

hos

Just a little note CLUB comes before University read CSA rules

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids fell for it. You should have known. West side club head to stay in. It would proven that the players that Mosher takes to UBC side are not premier caliber.
It is simple. Alex is a smart young guy. All he has to do is get together with Cliff Ave Cobra people and setup a Div one and U21 side for Eagles. That will rebuild the club.
It is no big deal soccer is the same in div one or premier. You can not have just a team and call it a club. Young players must be able to play each weekend. That's is the only way to develop. As far as Mosher. I personaly think club should submit a protest on that point. You as a meber of a sertain club can not forbid kids to play for onother club. They are club players first. Then University players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0