Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb/Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Sir M said, lots of guys rested.

Was a weird game, sort of played like a friendly or pre-season game.

They had two chances and scored on both, we had 5-6 good chances and couldn't finish them.

We gave a lot of our young guys a run in order to rest others as we have another game tomorrow.

So no it wasn't a good game...thats about it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 1 SUFiremen 5

A complete dismantling today. There really is not much else to say but the score actually flattered RCIU......defending was not an important part of RCIU's game plan today apparently. :(

Two weeks to try and gather the troops hopefully and at least give a good go of it. The last two games have been anything but close. :( Burnro and Kippax have their work cut out for them after watching the game today. :eek:

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Sir M said, lots of guys rested.

Was a weird game, sort of played like a friendly or pre-season game.

They had two chances and scored on both, we had 5-6 good chances and couldn't finish them.

We gave a lot of our young guys a run in order to rest others as we have another game tomorrow.

So no it wasn't a good game...thats about it.

Good job you rested the guys for a mean nothing game against Croatia you might of not won the league other wise:wa::wa::wa::wa: , oh sorry you have already won the league. ;)

(Maybe you mean preparing for the imperial cup final)

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job you rested the guys for a mean nothing game against Croatia you might of not won the league other wise:wa::wa::wa::wa: , oh sorry you have already won the league. ;)

(Maybe you mean preparing for the imperial cup final)

Ya of course for the Imperial Cup final, and also some for the Croatia game that weren't quite fit for Friday.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 1 Croatia 1. Spada gave everyone a speech about not being asleep to start again in a game that does not matter in the standings. So, four minutes in, West Van gives down a goal on a direct free kick from 48 yards out.

I am serious.

After that though, I think it was a blessing, as the WV side woke up and played some dangerous soccer, and had repeated chances. Didar played great for Croatia, and some of the young WV guys got a bit anxious in close and could not hit the net on several occasions.

Nice aft out at Hastings though.

Sir M.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 1 Croatia 1. Spada gave everyone a speech about not being asleep to start again in a game that does not matter in the standings. So, four minutes in, West Van gives down a goal on a direct free kick from 48 yards out.

I am serious.

After that though, I think it was a blessing, as the WV side woke up and played some dangerous soccer, and had repeated chances. Didar played great for Croatia, and some of the young WV guys got a bit anxious in close and could not hit the net on several occasions.

Nice aft out at Hastings though.

Sir M.

Tell me it wasn't two-nine, please?

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Certainly was me as i was caught a little bit off the line and i expected a cross to my right. The ball hung with the wind and came in just under the bar.
Terrible goal, but i've let in worse. Mean nothing game for both teams. More focus obviously on next week. 29

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Certainly was me as i was caught a little bit off the line and i expected a cross to my right. The ball hung with the wind and came in just under the bar.
Terrible goal, but i've let in worse. Mean nothing game for both teams. More focus obviously on next week. 29

Obviously:rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

29, it happens to even some of the best...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrJPYCIZTvo]YouTube - Kenny Cooper Golazo[/ame]

Keepers Union

Star #1

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whistle Blower I do not dout your prdujieces. Any guy that rights it meas a bit.
Be smart world is going mad. We do not need that at all.
Croatioa head six guys out. It is all the same.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you guys see all the Canadians except five are gone from Toronto FC. Used to have twele now only five. Next year down to three. Who will benifit from all this?
Stay posative even if your salad chops are full of shamaki. We love it.
Take over in realaty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0