Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFC 10

Feb 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFC 10, its funny how Captain said that we should shutdown the forum because of my post, now sandman comes back witha few things and its ok???

Also my post was not full of lies, it was all truth, I didn't make any stupid comments, its all fact, Captain you only know sandman, so ur defending him, but ask all those indo guys I named and they would agree, as sandman man playing top level soccer, who ever posted that is pretty stup, sandman hasn't played for a good 10-15 years, he can't even play over 30, so I aint gonna waiste my time,

As for temple not sending us players, ask the temple guys, Hard Ballz, Gspot???

Are team could have been decent if we had a few of our guys, then there's Gary Sidhu god Knows why he stuck with Indo Temple????

As for Sandmans post, I assume its regarding akal finishing middle of the pack, I wouldn't be the one to talk, when ur team just got relegated, I think like John Fergason Jr. you should be FIRED!!! Look at all the bad moves over the years, You can take as many shots at PFC, at least in the indo canadian community we can show our face, can u Sandman????

All I know is at Nations Cup there was a big meeting with Darshi Johal and Kulwant, funny how I noticed that u were hiding behind the bushes Sandy!!!

PFC is in div 2, we don't care, temple can stick with you guys, will have fun in div 2!!!!!
:bronco::knvb::wa:Resham Rules

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On another note that doesn't involve an Indian team and speaking of humping....

I just received a phone call from the reporter at the local community newspaper (it seems as though I am his new contact when he can't get a hold of Foden) and was asked to identify #8 from SU for the next edition of his paper.

So he sent me an email of the photo and let me tell you it was really difficult to identify this guy. :D The wind-up as he's getting ready to hump the ball up the park was all I needed to see although when I asked the reporter to describe the player in question - i.e. size and hair colour - (before he emailed me the photo) he said that he had none, if any, brown hair on the top of his head. I also like the fact that the Westside player (I think) is going in studs up mid-thigh.

Attachments

• Millar photo.jpg
    Millar photo.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 125

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wicks??? Anybody have a comment on that??

As for the Indo and ST....... and in fact every one of us:

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I just received a phone call from the reporter at the local community newspaper (it seems as though I am his new contact when he can't get a hold of Foden) and was asked to identify #8 from SU for the next edition of his paper.

So he sent me an email of the photo and let me tell you it was really difficult to identify this guy. :D The wind-up as he's getting ready to hump the ball up the park was all I needed to see although when I asked the reporter to describe the player in question - i.e. size and hair colour - (before he emailed me the photo) he said that he had none, if any, brown hair on the top of his head. I also like the fact that the Westside player (I think) is going in studs up mid-thigh.
absolute fukcin quality:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I looks to me like Millar is prepping the elbow to connect with a nose. I would be interested in a photo taken about 2 seconds later.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the Indo community front...

We all know who Sandman and the Captain are. All the others posting here are unknown. These "people" are now asked to state their full name if they wish to post again here on this "topic". Failure to do so will result in immediate banning w/o warning and posts will be deleted.

This is the final post I will make on this matter and I will not respond to emails or private messages concerning the drama, I just don't have time to get involved in the mess.

Thanks,

Regs.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFC 10....

Hard Ballz is having fun playing with Sporting in premier and haven't been around with what's going on in anyone's camp so leave me out of this....thanks!

Hard Ballz

SANDWOMAN

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the Indo community front...

We all know who Sandman and the Captain are. All the others posting here are unknown. These "people" are now asked to state their full name if they wish to post again here on this "topic". Failure to do so will result in immediate banning w/o warning and posts will be deleted.

This is the final post I will make on this matter and I will not respond to emails or private messages concerning the drama, I just don't have time to get involved in the mess.

Thanks,

Regs.

Sorry Regs i forgot to State my name in my last two posts..It's Rupinder Bassi....

SANDWOMAN

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posts deleted.

Sandwoman, seriously, get a fcuking grip.

~Hleucka.

You have to be kidding me...it's ok for Sandman to take shots at anyone who he wants to..but it's not ok to defend yourself...i see a problem with that only because its a forum and thats what they are ment for....Who do you think you are to be talking to Sandwoman like that???There are other ways of getting your point across....thats only if you were educated!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you're saying questioning ones sexuality is defending yourself from Sandman who by the way, continues to remain class on these forums? More than I can say for you I’m afraid. Do you get where I'm going with all this? Apparently I'm not very educated.

Speaking of un-educated… this thread is for Premier results and various banter, I assume you’re not in Premier nor do you have a result to report and you clearly have nothing intelligent to say, so I suggest you, well, fcuk off.

I'll be in Premier if you're looking for me.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I undeleted one post above for the sole reason that Sandwoman attempted to post his real name - no idea if it is made up or not but I would assume Sandman would be able to recognise this...

What are the big games this weekend?

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter vs Sporting....

Inter trying to win 3 straight to get into a tie for the division lead and Hard Ballz trying to stay out of "things" and keep having fun......

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the Delta MBlaze (Prem) vs Peg (Div 1) game out in Newton (Ok, I know that this post should technically be in an Imperial Cup thread, but Sir M is just trying to add a little chat about Premier Div soccer on this thread). So, please do not censor me again as I have feelings too, as does Oranje.:)

That would be a good one to go see on Saturday though...if it wasn't a 13 hour walk each way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0