Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Jan 07'

What is most likely to happen in the VMSL this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREMIER 'A'

1 Ivan Lee 10- 22
2 Metro-Ford Wolves "A" 12- 20
3 Columbus Clan FC "A" 10 - 18
4 Croatia SC "A" 10 - 17
5 Norvan Eagles 11 - 14
6 West Van FC "A" 12 - 10
7 Vancouver Olympics "A" 12 - 4

PREMIER 'B'

1 Sporting Club "A" 13- 31
2 Surrey United "A" 10 - 16
3 AFC Leopards "A" 11 - 16
4 Indo-Akal FC "A" 11 - 12
5 Firefighters "A" 10 - 11
6 Sapperton Rovers "A" 10 - 9
7 Sikh Temple "A" 10 - 7

New Year, new results, new thread...

Sporting remains WAY out front on Side B albeit with 3 more games played than most, but even still the best case scenario for SU and AFC is a 5 and/or 8 point lead for the Chops.

Ivan Lee continues to dominate side A

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,sure hope Ivan Lee doesn't grow the wrong way!Hate to be looking and playing against a short,fat little chinaman!A la a "Brad Leetch" mold,except with slanted eyes of course:D .On another note,in a segment i like to call "SPOTTED",saw Whitecap Steve Kindel at a recent INTER shindig looking quite joyeous around his ex-black and blue teamates.A return perhaps.......????Also......Zaurrini seen in the E.5th and Lakewood area in East Vancouver,precariously close to a couple of Inter's training grounds.Hmmmmmmmmm......:eek:

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot,and i apologize for the initial snub,"SPOTTED" at the same SK attended event was i believe Oranje and Brent Sopel.Did you guys have to pay to get in or were you guys put on the guest list!?I lucked out and walked in with one of the Inter lads:bronco:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are top of their side, but I don't think Inter are THAT good...

BTW, Zaurrini is a valley boy now!!! :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THESTEAMER said:
KNVB,sure hope Ivan Lee doesn't grow the wrong way!Hate to be looking and playing against a short,fat little chinaman!A la a "Brad Leetch" mold,except with slanted eyes of course:D .On another note,in a segment i like to call "SPOTTED",saw Whitecap Steve Kindel at a recent INTER shindig looking quite joyeous around his ex-black and blue teamates.A return perhaps.......????Also......Zaurrini seen in the E.5th and Lakewood area in East Vancouver,precariously close to a couple of Inter's training grounds.Hmmmmmmmmm......:eek:

Is that close to Adelina's?

MMmmmm fresh Mortadella

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
THESTEAMER said:
Almost forgot,and i apologize for the initial snub,"SPOTTED" at the same SK attended event was i believe Oranje and Brent Sopel.Did you guys have to pay to get in or were you guys put on the guest list!?I lucked out and walked in with one of the Inter lads:bronco:

Strangely enough, I got wind of this shindig while giving props to my peeps at a local hip hop shop. I proudly had the opportunity to spin tunes with DJ DK. Singlehandedly raised the average age of the party to just barely legal. Even saw Inter's child prodigy there.

Inter isn't that good. Neither is anyone else.

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record I was not at Ginger this weekend. As much as I'd love to party with Inter, the People's Team, I didn't quite make it. Sorry boys, I was down south trying to find Corazza a goal scoring touch. You'd be surprised what you can get in Mexico these days. I'm sure the party was a real rager. Were any of the girls over 18? Ankle Breaker did your mom pick you up in the station wagon at 10:30, like she used too in university?

A couple of big games this weekend. Can't wait to read about the results.

Happy New Year Inter!

Brent Sopel

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, tonight at Ambleside as WV were training, all of a sudden a number of AFC players and staff, their opponents this weekend, started to amass on the west sidelines, at least a dozen or so. As the training wore on, and the AFC people watched or please don't tell me scouted, as somehow as if to see if there was any spare space available from any truant WV sides or players, (most weeks but not this one not a bad bet actually), the AFCers just after 9 PM then began to nomadically drift with the wind over to the east side turf pitch next door: where the U 21s were training.

And then! All of a sudden!...

One, two of them over the fence! And then they all were there...the pitch was swarmed! Teenaged field hockey girls, their pleated skirts flapping in the west winds, ponytails spinning, sprinting and screaming back to the Mommies in the Mercedes unassumingly plinking on their Blackberries in the east side parking lot.

Bedlam.

Then, the little field allocation guy ran over, very upset, "what to do" he begged! These fellows had not booked the pitch, they he didn't think had rights to this field, had not paid for it or were even from Ambleside, The Properties, Caulfield, Dundarave, or, oh my, even over there in "North Vancouver". This field in fact had been paid for and reserved by some not very competetive Botox sponsored Sentinel Hill over 30s womens side who had been suddenly diverted by a sale at Pottery Barn, and all of a sudden these "AFC" players had just taken everything over, were watching the WV training, scaring debutantes and generally disturbing everything!

And the By-Law Enforcement folks were off at 8 PM!

Well that was a bit of a crisis.

This is what happened. I am serious.

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

I don't get it....

"Put an eg in your shoe.....and beat it."???

But Seriously...

I believe that Oranje has spotted this travelling band of footballers at an Inter training session at Trout Lake. Maybe he's right. They are on a world tour of every training facility in the world. Next stop Sportstown?

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brent Sopel said:
Sir M,

I don't get it....

"Put an eg in your shoe.....and beat it."???

But Seriously...

I believe that Oranje has spotted this travelling band of footballers at an Inter training session at Trout Lake. Maybe he's right. They are on a world tour of every training facility in the world. Next stop Sportstown?

I hate to say "I told you so." But, I told you so.

It appears no VMSL pitch is safe from these marauding AFCers. Maybe someone has to reveal the mystery of field allotments to them.

Perhaps the field allotment fellow in West Van should take lessons from Tom in Burnaby...Nothing gets past this Lord of the Turf.

Sir M, can you tell us more about the girls in skirts???? In Burnaby we only have cougars and bobcats who wear their shinpads outside their socks. Really.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje, believe it or not, this summer at Ambleside, during our game about 6 or 7 nubile tawny blonde West Vancouver Grade 12 girls wearing only G strings, maybe a few with pasties, romped naked right across our turf field.

Now I know that perhaps I overuse this phrase just a tad, but:

I am serious.

For further discussion of this rather special event go to the thread below, especially posts I think 18-20 or so.

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/bc-summer-leagues/11997-north-shore-coaches-league-2006-summer-results-banter.html

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
Oranje, believe it or not, this summer at Ambleside, during our game about 6 or 7 nubile tawny blonde West Vancouver Grade 12 girls wearing only G strings, maybe a few with pasties, romped naked right across our turf field.

Now I know that perhaps I overuse this phrase just a tad, but:

I am serious.

For further discussion of this rather special event go to the thread below, especially posts I think 18-20 or so.

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/bc-summer-leagues/11997-north-shore-coaches-league-2006-summer-results-banter.html

Outstanding. We should encourage this spirited behaviour. This never happens in Burnaby. We get Ivan Lee in retro 70s costume. Interesting, but not the same.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love mortadella!!!!! Hey Zaurrini...how 'bout a "Fresca" and a fresh "panino" at zia Adelina's!?We can talk ttp:p .....and why not....bring KNVB!!! We'll order him a spicy geeger:D !PS...the Fresca is not out of Ivan Lee's cooler!!!

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sopes!When you mean down south,do you mean you were at the "Stone T" looking for Corraza's touch or actually upgrading yours;) ?Oranje,not bad...nowhere close to Ginger's level but maybe you should join Sopes at the "STONE T" for some "touch upgrading" yourself:cool: .

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STEAMER,

Yes, I did get a few touches in at the Stone T many moons ago. But who hasn't? Did you know that Ivan Lee used to work there?

I feel that I am just too old to go to bars like that any more. And, not to mention, I know it's a regular hang out for those jerk-offs, Inter. That sure says a lot for Inter, or should I say, for the quality of the Stone T.

One might say that going to the Stone T is like playing the Special Olympics......you always look better than them when your opponent/hook-up is a bottom feeder.

No offence to Fantabulous or the clientele of the Stone T.

Seriously.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough.And if i'm correct,Ivan Lee was the light guy.WOW!....I have to confess...i've had a few "touches" there myself.Talk about dodgy! Seriously.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there are any firefighters on the site I'd contact a Metro Ford rep about the game tonight if they haven't got in touch with you. The VMSL isn't updated and unless Azzi goes out there with a snow blower I can't see the 15+ cms of snow melting for a game. Was just by there a half hour ago and it's ugly up there with heavy snow still coming down. Save yourselves the trip.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THESTEAMER said:
Fair enough.And if i'm correct,Ivan Lee was the light guy.

Light switch guy.

Off....ON....Off...On....Off...ON

Tough job, but someone had to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0