Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofy Newfy

Dec 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in!

Sporting sign a new forward....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it actually possible that Stevie D. grew a mullet, semi bald at that, and got kicked upside the heed from a horse resulting in wonky eye, all in between a league cup title and clubbing?

Congrats Sporting!!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 2 - 0 Delta

Metro Ford qualifies for provincials with our loss.

Quite a season for Delta........... from first place for a few weeks to not qualifying for provincial play. Welcome to the big leagues.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 is the right score. 0-0 at half. Westside scored early in the 2nd half off a corner and then got another with Leopards pushing...

Congrats to all the Westside lads on a job well done.

I particularly enjoyed Westside's 2nd goal, as their left winger skipped past a poor lunging tackle from crngorski fudbaler that left him flat on his ass, cut into the 18 and put it away. I just wish I had a camera on me for that one as it was a pure Kodak Moment :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations, Westside. Smallsy, a case of Heineken coming your way....perhaps at the Imperial Cup final if you have the chance? Let me know.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Westside! Both promoted teams staying up (by the skin of their teeth, no less). AFC has been very strong since they "got all their players back" :rolleyes:. Dre with the nice shutout to boot. Sapperton, Indo, and AFC relegated... wow.:eek::D

Anyone care to join for a round of golf? I'm going off a... well... lets say 16.

FOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEE!!!!
:wa::bronco::knvb::wa::bronco::knvb::wa::bronco::knvb:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
very proud of the westside lads today. weathered the first 20 minutes of afc pressure and found a way to turn it around. fantastic effort on the part of some veteran lads with dancin bear and jammo taking the responsiblity of showing a squad of yound kids how to win. less those two, the average age on the pitch for us was about 20. hoping it is the beginning of a new era in what is a proud and storied club.
c.s. i'll take that case of heineken whenever you're willing to pay up. a sunny early evening at association has a better ring to it....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
very proud of the westside lads today. weathered the first 20 minutes of afc pressure and found a way to turn it around. fantastic effort on the part of some veteran lads with dancin bear and jammo taking the responsiblity of showing a squad of yound kids how to win. less those two, the average age on the pitch for us was about 20. hoping it is the beginning of a new era in what is a proud and storied club.
c.s. i'll take that case of heineken whenever you're willing to pay up. a sunny early evening at association has a better ring to it....

Sounds good, Smallsy. Are you playing with the Albion Ferries this year?

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final game of the regular season played at CAP turf last night between Surrey and Clanbus with the final score 2-1 in favour of Columbus.

Overall, a well contested game considering both teams were missing regulars due to cards, injuries, or resting up for the cup run. Zeros at the half...Clan takes lead in 70th when a shot from the right side was cleverly deflected in, SU ties in the 80th on a traditional lumped free kick into the box and knockdown slotted by KNVB I believe. Cagey veteran Carm D'Onof scores the winner in the 90th with a shot from the 18 off the upper V and in.

Have to say Clan played the better possession football, especially in the 2nd half when some of SU's youngsters got a run but you can't count out the effectiveness of Millar's service upto big targetmen KNVB and Blakes...even if it ain't pretty!

Looking forward to the cup run.
WC

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sucks to have the game (point) taken away in the 90th+ minute especially since Carm pounded the ball into the ground with the out-side of his peg having it hop up and over everyone bouncing off the post and in. Veteran.

I agree I thought it was a pretty pacey game for the most part, but WC is right we started to falter after a bunch of subs and having some guys on struggling for fitness (read: me) at the end.

Good run though.

Anyone need a car stereo or hub caps? Year end clearance sale at the Surrey club house. Cash only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0