Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i had a great view of stunningly fresh fake tits directly to the left of craig's right shoulder... i had no desire to move.

zero.

in fact, i was in fear of a possible tent pitching... not likely to jump up and run around the bar in my sweatpants.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW... can you change your screen name?

To quote Mr. Incredible... "you're not affiliated with me!"

CityArmy
RangerArmy
LandingArmy
TsawwassenArmy
ChickenWingsAndLandingLagerAkaBlackLableArmy

:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YOu are an Azzi decision from dropping the Blaze portion of your name. I assume you will be Delta Youth United by next year anyway. :D

Why don't you call yourself sixfourandthreequarters ?

Now treat your elders with more respect.

You have to come to "Loops next year. You can then look after your brother in law. He needs a minder.

There is no way Landing Lager is as high class as Black Label.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal called back on offside. He was open because I let him run offside thus being in alone on a goalie who didn't try for the shot because it was offside. You're counting that as a chance? LOL

No comment on your entire back line not being able to cope with the speed we put up front? I honestly thought you were smarter than that.
You totally outplayed us and I can only be thankful we got away with a 1-0 loss. Cheers. :rolleyes:

Brush

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy, you really are a "daft as a brush". There is no need to respond to your idiotic comment about your forwards running all over us, because did you score? Our defensive record speaks for itself. :D What is that, two games versus you and only one goal against? I see your forwards really did a number on our defensive core. :rolleyes:

You obviously have a warped view on the game and your name only solidifies your moronic opinions. Dance around that one. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

PS - Next time get the ref to play another 9 minutes of injury time, maybe you'll score then. :eek:

jinchu

Sep 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hallo tommy johnson ,Desmond plays for metro blaze! quit sniffing your own shite you smack!
there ain't no desmond in metro blaze...i suggest you quit sniffing. maybe if you get a little more info you'll get the real name of the player you looking for:cool:

jackturner

Feb 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought your mama was Desmond ! sorry dude.stick with playstation and leave the real game for the experts.I will save some of the shite that am sniffing for your mama when i see her tonight!

jinchu

Sep 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is how u reconize internet b!tches. As soon as they're wrong, they insult someone's mom. This isn't even worse getting into. I got better thing to do playing my PS3.
But for real though i know u wouldn't have the balls to insult my mom right in my face

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy, you really are a "daft as a brush". There is no need to respond to your idiotic comment about your forwards running all over us, because did you score? Our defensive record speaks for itself. :D What is that, two games versus you and only one goal against? I see your forwards really did a number on our defensive core. :rolleyes:

You obviously have a warped view on the game and your name only solidifies your moronic opinions. Dance around that one. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

PS - Next time get the ref to play another 9 minutes of injury time, maybe you'll score then. :eek:

I believe you did just respond;)

The comment about our forwards was regarding last Friday's game.....not the first game. Like I said in my first post, my hat off to Sporting. Good teams find a way to win. Your 11-0 record speaks for itself. Thank Christ winning a league holds little water in Canada. We will see you again.......and I'm not your buddy:D

BTW, how long did it take to come up with your name?:rolleyes:
It's as original as your comments.......pal.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been on year for years, before people hid behind made up names.

Mark Gomes
I use to wear jersey number 16
Therefore, Gomesy16, that actually is original.
Now I wear number 8.

I don't suppose you'll tell everyone who you are.:cool:

shipwreck

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe you did just respond;)

The comment about our forwards was regarding last Friday's game.....not the first game. Like I said in my first post, my hat off to Sporting. Good teams find a way to win. Your 11-0 record speaks for itself. Thank Christ winning a league holds little water in Canada. We will see you again.......and I'm not your buddy:D

BTW, how long did it take to come up with your name?:rolleyes:
It's as original as your comments.......pal.

Hopefully I can sed some light with a quick game report. 30 seconds in, Sporting breakaway left side shot over net. Westside looks nervous for first twenty minutes. Sporting should be ahead by two. Westside gets its legs and starts to win middle of park. Sporting feels they should be up start to rush. Last 20 of 1st half even. Sporting makes subs to give others that do not play much a chance. Second half Westside created speed through midfield and started to penitrate but no real good scoring chances. Inbetween that created speed they allow sporting to have 3 to 4 semi break aways. At this point both teams start to go for it and Westside hits crossbar. Later on alone in front of sporting net goalie makes big save. Sporting takes a well taken free kick from corner of field and scores. From what I saw the final score should have been Sporting 4 and Westside 2. Hopefully, this gives both of you guys a quick understanding of what actually took place. Just thought I would help.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mark Gomes
Now I wear number 8.

Dancing Bear is the 'Hun' with a funny accent. ;) :D

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully I can sed some light with a quick game report. 30 seconds in, Sporting breakaway left side shot over net. Westside looks nervous for first twenty minutes. Sporting should be ahead by two. Westside gets its legs and starts to win middle of park. Sporting feels they should be up start to rush. Last 20 of 1st half even. Sporting makes subs to give others that do not play much a chance. Second half Westside created speed through midfield and started to penitrate but no real good scoring chances. Inbetween that created speed they allow sporting to have 3 to 4 semi break aways. At this point both teams start to go for it and Westside hits crossbar. Later on alone in front of sporting net goalie makes big save. Sporting takes a well taken free kick from corner of field and scores. From what I saw the final score should have been Sporting 4 and Westside 2. Hopefully, this gives both of you guys a quick understanding of what actually took place. Just thought I would help.

You must have been paying attention for only 30 seconds. We hit the crossbar in the first half.

Gomesy; like Alikira says, Scottish guy in the middle of the park, number 10(I'll leave the hun part out of it:D). Stop by and say hello pal;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mark Gomes
Now I wear number 8.

So you're saying you're only half the Gomsey you use to be? Shame. You use to be good.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figured that's who you were. My brother tells me that you were complaining to the ref for more added time. I guess 9 minutes wasn't long enough for you.:rolleyes:

Phil Z - I pick my spots ;)

KNVB - Man I've come down a long way, back from the days of the Penticton Pinnacles. :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0