Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] The Saudi Connection Boils Over

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. Definitely doesn’t hold a doctorate in English as I think he’s been getting his “piss takes” and “shite takes” confused.
I guarantee there is not a cunning linguist amongst them....these guys seem like they might adhere to the Marilyn Manson way of doin thangs ... cause they are definitely fcuking themselves with their bitchery

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why have I never heard the word "Bitchery" before now? That's awesome.

It's like the first time I heard @utah tell Andy he was "fist fcuking" us. I'd never heard that till then. I bloody howled! I have abused that term ever since, adopted it, made it my own.

@Spankmemanky - it's mine now. Take your bitchery elsewhere if you don't like it.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
to be precise
One kicked the other out when the other came clean and returned the toys . May be for some people this pat is not important but for us , it is as we are proud of what we achieved without their twisted ways

and this thread is not to cry about this in public and take the jokes from others , it will be sent to every player they approach to pay their season fees and to every manager they play against , people who are not biased will understand that every message and picture here in this thread is authentic . Time for Rinos to treat all their players the same as part of their “ equity policy “:

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also the other thieve is still lying and joking because if he admits , he will have to return the toys and the house he stole . So he chooses to be the “ unweird, normal , quite and giggly “ person .

but that won’t change they are cheaters , Liars and thieves ( CLT Rinos , may be this could be their new names since they like to change stuff and falsify documents and facts ),

@ dezza and @SmartCoach
Send us your jerseys , we will hear transfer the CLT addition free of charge for you

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
We miss those “ presidential “ orders from @SmartCoach, we can’t seem to be able to work without his wisdom and guidance

Attachments

• DE2E6E21-6B6D-4438-AC2F-A6EC3C0E85F6.jpeg
    DE2E6E21-6B6D-4438-AC2F-A6EC3C0E85F6.jpeg
    483.9 KB · Views: 66
Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn , this IP block by the admins is not letting us fix the typos , that could affect our status in Canada according to the judges here
@Regs please relieve the IP block we need to fix our grammar before we get deported :)

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
One funny thing we haven’t chatted a lot about is this weird relationship between the Freedmans and their stolen Prem spot “ world class” coach

The guy despises them clearly and thinks a cockroach knows more about soccer than them but he is using them to play his rich academy kids in prem ( who are not even good for a U21 team)

On the other side , the Freedmans hate him more than death, they believe he is the worst tactical coach in the city , they only agreed to work with him again to legitimize their theft of the prem spot and to look like ( real managers ) in front of the VMSL . Without him joining them , no one respected name will coach “their” prem team and if they coach themselves , no single good player will stay in a team coached by them beyond their lower divisions teams.

If they went to VMSL without players and without a coach, they would have a weaker case so they had to bring back the coach they hate the most . If someone is asking , isn’t that the same coach that won imperial cup with them , the answer is ( read the thread from the beginning) .

Clearly an opportunistic relationship, something they clearly mastered doing over the years

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a seriously over looked flaw in your accusations here. You keep referring to the men responsible for this shithousery and thievery as the “Freedmans”.

The way I see it, that spells out “Freed-Mans” which in turn, also spells innocence.

Kangaroo court has been adjourned.

how could you be so sure joe pesci GIF

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why have I never heard the word "Bitchery" before now? That's awesome.

It's like the first time I heard @utah tell Andy he was "fist fcuking" us. I'd never heard that till then. I bloody howled! I have abused that term ever since, adopted it, made it my own.

@Spankmemanky - it's mine now. Take your bitchery elsewhere if you don't like it.
Consider it a gift

there’s plenty more in the vault for the douchecanoes whining about who fcuked who sans lube

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once the divorce is final..... this is really the Tigers only legit option.... I think it would work for both parties
#globaljoke

1612018798044.gif

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to be precise
One kicked the other out when the other came clean and returned the toys . May be for some people this pat is not important but for us , it is as we are proud of what we achieved without their twisted ways

and this thread is not to cry about this in public and take the jokes from others , it will be sent to every player they approach to pay their season fees and to every manager they play against , people who are not biased will understand that every message and picture here in this thread is authentic . Time for Rinos to treat all their players the same as part of their “ equity policy “:
Free registration?

OK- time you started spelling out explicitly the real cheating. Paying registration is not cheating, it’s a decision most Premier Clubs makes.

Get specific or honestly just fcuk off back to the Doctors lounge .

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
No , the real cheating was discussed earlier , the player registrations is just going to be told to their lower divisions players who over pay compared to the other team they stole who they are trying hard to keep by allowing the “elite” kids to play for free . @dezza and @SmartCoach tried hard to keep his loyal paying div 1/2 players away from prem so they don’t ask for same treatment . Time for them to step up and support all divisions in “ their “ clubif they are ( real managers ) as they claim
and sorry , I can’t access the doctors lounge as I am not a doctor :( ,

Free registration?
OK- time you started spelling out explicitly the real cheating. Paying registration is not cheating, it’s a decision most Premier Clubs makes.

Get specific or honestly just fcuk off back to the Doctors lounge .
l

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only cheating that matters is if the team directly violated the parameters of being and Amateur club. Meaning, were the players or weren’t they directly financially compensated for their playing services? Yes or no? Otherwise this is all just sour grapes. Thanks for the entertainment but if you are outing a club for cheating, then get on with describing the cheating, not how you feel wronged on the business end.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0