Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Who will be top & bottom of side 'A' ?

Who do you think will win Side A?

• Total voters

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any preseason predictions? Who do you suppose will top side A? Who do you think is in relegation trouble with-out having played a game?

Side 'A'

Indo/Akal
I-Ties
Metro Ford
Westside
Firefighter
Trollups
Sporting

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are so many things I can see happening here, but the more likely of scenario's IMHO, have the I-Ties repeating as side 'A' leaders. Here is where it goes off the map. Firetown and Trollups could be right there, but both are notoriously poor finishers (according to last couple of years) to the season. Sporting, I fear, may face the same post Nationals rash/demises Peg faced unless they've picked up some much needed bench strength. If Sporting were forced to put a cramping JB back into the finals over anyone they had in uniform tells me they're thin. No knock on JB but he's mince. And ugly.... possibly retarded with a slight case of turrets and a hint of A.D.D but I don't want this it to get personal. There isn't a guy on that team I don't like so I wish them all the luck this October. Except, of course, for JB. (see above) That said; they are much, much younger and probably more willing to play it out than Peg seemed to be last year.

I haven't seen Indo/Akal in a year and have no idea who is there, coming back or going. MF have "supposedly" picked up a few players, but that is according to Fletcher and we all know he is a lying wank. Will YBK be back? They did get Emilio(sp) from Sapperton who is a pretty good player and I think started for Sapp last year. Their back line is still on the weak side and I haven't heard of any replacements.

Westside, if the TTP rumours are true, and we all know they are 99% of the time :)rolleyes: )are in the biggest trouble. No Keeper, and what 7 guys leaving? Ouch.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year will be tough to gauge as many teams seem to be in trouble and others losing and picking up players. It is almost like there is a salary cap in place in the VMSL, which would make KNVB one of the lowest paid players (waterboys) in the league. I am not going to get into this name calling game with some guy who seems to be whiter then I am even after having a tanning bed at the local ladies fitness world which he belongs too.

As for Side A I would have too but us up in the mix somewhere with some key pick ups and some more on the way after the college season. Near the bottom my prediction is westside as well with how many people have ship off to other pastures.

Cheers
JB

p.s. :knvb: you a Wanker

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you mean as in Ivory Flakes, I concur.

Inter should take this side though they will need to pick it up a bunch if the game I saw on Saturday is any indication.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0