Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Who will be top & bottom of side 'B' ?

Who do you think will win Side B?

• Total voters

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any preseason predictions on who may win side B? Who could be in relegation trouble with-out even playing a game?

Side 'B'

BBY
Clan-Bus
Surrey
Croatia
Sapperton
Norvan
AFC

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the looks and sounds of things I think it'll be tough for 2 teams.

1. Norvan who, unless picked up players, came through a very average Div.1 side last year in comparison.

2. Bby Canadians who may, by the sounds of things(see rumours), be Polonia.

If AFC can keep the team from Nations Cup, they will have a realistic chance along with Surrey for top honours..

mytwocents :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like, obviously, Surrey's chances to compete for top spot. I think if Croatia plays like they finished last year they'll have something to say about it. AFC is also going to be a very dangerous side with a few added players (so I hear) and more rumours of YBK and his brother leaving MF and going there. Where there is smoke there is fire so they say. Sapperton is my dark horse to win the side but early rumblings, speculation and lies have them short on the bench but IMO Sapp was the best team, or should I say playing the best come Provincial time last year. Find out Friday I suppose.

BBY/Polania could very well be stuck knee deep in shite creek with the 'waters' rising. Rumours floating around (get it?) that 2 or 3 of their better players from the Polania side have already started showing up a Croatia training and The Apprentice may take the season off to finish his screen play. I hear it's a plucky romantic comedy. Good luck with that.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side B seems to be the easier side of the two as KNVB seems to be on this side and anyone who has marked him knows that they can leave him alone and he can injure himself by trying some ridicoulous bike kick.

If Martin was at half the games I was at during the PCSL season he would be smart to keep the carrot top on the sideline because his touch may just end up hurting someone.

I will have to pick clan-bus as my dark horse as they picked up some good signings and if they can some how start their golden boot winner then maybe they could get somewhere. As for clear favorites I don't really see any and it should be a good competitive side. Well for except well you know .....:knvb:

Cheers
JB

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
BBY/Polania could very well be stuck knee deep in shite creek with the 'waters' rising. Rumours floating around (get it?) that 2 or 3 of their better players from the Polania side have already started showing up a Croatia training and The Apprentice may take the season off to finish his screen play. I hear it's a plucky romantic comedy. Good luck with that.

I find I get my best work done when I'm submerged in an Opium tent for a week or two. I will be making a spiritual journey to India in the following months. Sensei Hanson has already booked. Best of Luck to All.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
I find I get my best work done when I'm submerged in an Opium tent for a week or two. I will be making a spiritual journey to India in the following months. Sensei Hanson has already booked. Best of Luck to All.
You should bring masi with you cause you 2 wont see leather till the new year!
ps take leo with you ,so he can protect coaches from talking to HIS players
:D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:

I'm actually doing the Holistic Healing Program at Grass Valley Community College - with Ricky Williams, no less - instead of going the India route. Just need to clear my head man...just clearing my head.

pass the dootchie,
- R-Dubb.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0