Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just one question. Why does Bill Azzi only hold one group of div three teams. Ten other clubs did upply they got turned away. Pump room is big enough. Perhaps moving again is not fun. I am just asking, i am not sure why they did that. Pump room is closing down all on accout of that. Even above the sticks is also closing down. Two butifull names to go in to div three. I heard Wolves and many more were turned down. All on account of a fat boy lies. But since he wants to go at it palm is also going to be expopsed. That would be a nice name. What a fun year it is going to be. Many video tapes will be sent try to promote the league. If you guys know why let us know.

HAPPY GILMOUR

Aug 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumour out of the sfu camp has a legendary alumin joining the vmsl premier team....this former sfu stand out has mosst recently been relesed by the caps

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why so bloody cryptic? Steve Kindell. Geezus, was it that hard?

I saw Skinner and Chris Cavero playing for Surrey United/FF. I have no idea if that is news to anyone but the team looked worlds better than the last couple of times I've seen them play. Sheppy is back in net too. What a difference.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cravs had been out with them since the start of November or so I think.

Skinner I think just started playing again... health issues prevented him playing earlier I think.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but the team looked worlds better than the last couple of times I've seen them play.

Thought they were worlds better when you left, those two just make them better. Please get it correct.
Should be a great race for relegation this year, that is allways a fun race to watch.

So, were did Alfredo and Jeff sign then, ClanBus too?

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You get relegated the last year you play in the VMSL, and everyone is calling you "Relegation Sammy" the rest of your life.

The funniest part of this, it is you two muppets that are trying to wind me up.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2009 preseason rumour

2 names I've heard making some waves:

Nico Marcina joining ICST Pegasus.

Very possible that Erman Ozkan may go to Croatia, which would beg the question where is Didar going?!?!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0