Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 14 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan vs Black Knights
Dynamo
vs FV
United vs Royals MOTW
Sparta vs Celtic
Vault vs Titans

Solid derby this weekend out in the Ridge, going to take the Knights as they're falling into form 3-1
Dynamo over FV 2-1 going to be a good match.
United vs Royals going to be a cracker, 2-1 United
Celtic missing quite a few guys with work functions this weekend, hopefully not to many versus a top Sparta squad. Needing a result to get back to business, wishing I could make this one.
Vault playing well the last few weeks with good results, going to be tough vs a tight defensive Pomo team, taking pomo 2-0.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no haha.

Cascade, you're not playing this weekend? What if I entice you with free beer?
I would love to be there as I hate missing games and trying to keep up with Will, but we have our work Xmas party that night and I gotta be there. As tempting as that offer is,we do get a buffet with a full open bar and prizes, it's a great set up. I'll have to take a rain check for beers and our thoughts on @Chelsea4life unless we want to start a thread on that :D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would love to be there as I hate missing games and trying to keep up with Will, but we have our work Xmas party that night and I gotta be there. As tempting as that offer is,we do get a buffet with a full open bar and prizes, it's a great set up. I'll have to take a rain check for beers and our thoughts on @Chelsea4life unless we want to start a thread on that :D
Hey! That is hurtful and uncalled for, and during the xmas season of giving and love..... For shame @cascadesoccer .... Don't worry you're not missing much watching @ZidaneFan attempting to kick a ball :p

Peebz

Dec 2, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peebz... you're not supposed to use your real name.
I've had this account since 2006 or so but it had to be reset i guess because i hadn't used it much at all. Other than ZidaneFan and Boldturkey, I don't have a clue who anyone is..

Peebz

Dec 2, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and by the way, it felt fcuking great to beat the Royals at home on Sunday. Sloppy game in the wind but we controlled most of the game beyond the first 15 minutes. Feels good hearing them bitch and moan on the sidelines. Almost as good as beating Sparta..

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn dynamo 1 Devils 1
I personally missed 2 sitters that would have made it 2-1 at half. They went a man down with 10 to go but we just could not generate any good chances today. Props to them and disappointed we missed a great chance to climb the standings

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 4 - 0 Celtic. Horrible weather pouring rain and windy. Ball stopping in mid air and going backwards. Celtic worked hard and had some chances but we came ahead in the end.
To all the haters @Chelsea4life @cascadesoccer scores my first goal tonight since getting taken out on a very very vicious tackle from behind in provincials 2014.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 4-0 Royals, bit of a strange one if compared to our games past over the years against one another, I don't remember a single bad tackle or any yapping at all. Nice to play a game of footy, not kill each other, and shake hands after. One more and we all get a nice little break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0