Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a nice 2-3 weeks off, Im sure every squad here has enjoyed resting some injured key players! Looking like a 6 team race for the top 4 spots in the new year with Celtic rounding up the bottom spot (but with only 14 GP). Looking forward to a beauty end of season. Also anyone actually attending All-Star games?

January 10, 2015
Langley Utd Dynamo-Westcoast Black Knights: Gotta stick with the Dynamo as they were strong when we played them!
Westcoast FC Razorbacks-Langley Utd Sparta: Healthy rested sparta, 4-0 win
Aldergrove Utd Red Devils-Westcoast FC Celtic: MOTW here. Im hoping 2-2 tie with Celtic needing points and fighting hard!
Westcoast FC Milan-WRU Vault FC: Cant remember these guys to be honest......
PMO Titans-North Delta SC Titans: Titans with much needed win against mid-pack squad. 3-1
Surrey United-North Coquitlam United: Bye week then?

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fact there are some games postponed and others being played this this week is a joke.

Either everyone should play. Or nobody plays and is encouraged to take in the all star festivities.

Great idea. Poor execution by the league

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wtf ....? That's messed up! I'm quite sure our team is playing, did you guys just get notices that your not playing ?

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every game got postponed but each coach had the chance to keep their game or postpone until end of season I believe. Obviously the coaches with some players playing the game want to reschedule and have their guys back or rested.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
An e mail was sent out by league. Games on the 9th and 10th postponed. Games on Sunday the 11th to be played.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well this messes up all my damn time I spent making predictions you inconsiderate wankers.....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 - 1 Red Devils over Celtic. Great team win by our guys. Our 1st half was our best in years .
Aldergrove showed up to win, celtic just showed up and we got it taken to us. They absolutely dominated us in the first half and our keeper made a few great stops to keep it 4-0. We played much better in the second but the damage was done. Aldergrove played a great game, ref did well in the middle and it was a clean game over all. Time to get it together for an important cascadia cup match vs the Razorbacks on Saturday.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2 - Delta titans 2

Good, clean, hard fought battle. PMO with a little more ball possession but overall great game. A much better game for PMO compared to last 3 or 4 games. Good to see!! Really needed the 3 points but will take the one point and hope for some luck from top 4 teams. God dam, this is gonna be one hell of a finish!!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan3- Vault 1: It literally looked like 2 u14 boys track teams playing on a god awful pitch. The ball spent more time in the air and sidelines than on the floor of the pitch, it was painful to be apart of!
They scored the 1st off a 25+ yard free kick which was misplayed by our keeper, off his hands, straight up in the air and in. We tied it up in about the 35th off a few nice passing numbers. I had a chance in the 45th minute off a misplay from their centre back, I went to stop, pivot and hit the ball, the whole pitch dug up from underneath my foot and I plotted the ball right at the keeper. Twas painful!
After that no 1 team had possession, they just made their chances count. Depressing loss on an ugly day, gahhhhhh...

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Battle of the titans ended 2-2 last night was a good game both teams had some decent chances ... If I would of been able to hit the net more than once we probably would have won the game

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got some help from Milan and delta this weekend in terms of the battle for top 4.
Sparta vs Dynamo next week will be a good one. Hoping for a tie to keep top 3 close till the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0