Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 2

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights vs Celtic
Pomo Titans vs Dynamo
Milan vs Razorbacks TIE
Vault vs Aldergrove
ND Titans vs Surrey United
North Coquitlam vs Sparta

Knights vs Celtic is always a battle, we had their number the first year, they had ours last year. Knights have a lot of talent and can be handful if they have their full squad out. I expect a close game. Wishing the boys luck Friday night.

Dynamo will be to much for the titans
Milan vs Razorbacks a new Westcoast darby, should be a game of wily vets vs the young bucks. prediciting a 1-1 bout.

Vault vs Aldergrove, haven't seen vault in years, but if aldergrove/fvrd is like last year, I will take aldergrove by a couple.

I think Surrey United will take the ND titans by 1.

Sparta to strong for the newly appointed north coquitlam side. Sparta by 2.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan and razorbacks have all played together in spring and winter for a few years now. Both teams know all the players. #22 Milan vs #12 razorbacks will decide this one.

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone got more info on Pomo?
From what I understand they are the same group from the coquitlam metro ford titans in div 2 last year, just switched clubs. Some strong talent, organization at the back at times can lack, but a good team.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 3 Surrey Utd 1

We dominated from start to finish. Should have been up by a lot more than 1 after the first 15 but couldn't finish our chances. Still managed to get 2 and then ice it early in the 2nd half.

Their only goal game just before the half and was waaaaaaay offside.

A much better performance than last week. Now on to aldergrove!

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast Derby ends up in a tie. Razorbacks 2-2 Milan

Good game throughout on this warm Sunday afternoon. Chances missed both ways.. Ref was questionable. Don't think I can count on my hand the number of yellow cards given. Not sure how other refs have been out there but seems like they're REALLY on the whole cutting out the profanity. Should be interesting to see as the cards keep accumulating...

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 2 - 1 over vault

We played very well in the first half and went up 1 0 off a crossing play.
Second half they got one from about 30 yards out. Bounced weird and fooled our keeper apparently. After this they had all the momentum and carried the play for about 20 mins.
We switched up our formation and got our 2nd in the 75th min.
Pretty decent game all round.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 Pomo 1
Tight game of ping pong tonight, not a lot of possession. Their counter attack was good and they have one beardo who is really fast and I think he scored. Both teams missed sitters.
I chalk it all up to the worst BS time to play a game: Sunday 8pm. Did Pomo choose this time for their home games? Beers were good after nonetheless

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta yet to concede, only two games in but looking good. d2 looking good this season, really competitive.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0