Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 3 2015/2016 Results & Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights vs Milan
Celtic vs Sparta
Red Devils vs Dynamo
Pomo Titans
vs Vault
Royal vs United TIE MOTW

Some solid match ups this week gents.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it was last year, but I did some sly scouting before the cup final and watched Royals play United at Gates in the rain. United was the more skilled/dominant team on that day, but their defence was exposed a few times by the Royals. I'm going to give the Royals the win in this game, but only because they belong in Serie A which means that they don't let many goals in....
Seriously though, United 2-0 Royals

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black knights vs Milan. Knights with 3-1 win
Celtic vs Sparta. Sparta with 3-0 win
Red devils vs Dynamo. Tie MOTW
PMO vs Vault. PMO with 2-1 win
United vs Royals. United with 2-1 win 2nd MOTW.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it was last year, but I did some sly scouting before the cup final and watched Royals play United at Gates in the rain. United was the more skilled/dominant team on that day, but their defence was exposed a few times by the Royals. I'm going to give the Royals the win in this game, but only because they belong in Serie A which means that they don't let many goals in....
Seriously though, United 2-0 Royals
You Langley guys are like the two big fat kids that pick on the new kids (Royals) for their lunch money in every 90s High school TV show. Do your Langley derbys still have that Arsenal vs Spurs fire.

Last edited:

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to give a shout out to our buddy Matty B. who's probably reading this on an Icelandic shitter somewhere. Never cut your hair!

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights vs Milan
Celtic vs Sparta
Red Devils vs Dynamo
Pomo Titans
vs Vault
Royal vs United TIE MOTW

Some solid match ups this week gents.
@R-Tee You guys better win this weekend, what with your amazing backup keeper out of town, not being available to put up the same amazing performance against the Red Devils as at the end of last season

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
@R-Tee You guys better win this weekend, what with your amazing backup keeper out of town, not being available to put up the same amazing performance against the Red Devils as at the end of last season
Great memory turk, hope the river cards are rolling in your favor. I am out of town too, so we had to sign 2 old ladies from the local bingo hall to take my minutes.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 0-1 Sparta. They went up 1-0 about 15 in on a great header off a corner. We had a few chances unfortunately with they didn't go in. Clean game, good group of guys and they definitely added some depth this year. Sparta had some great chances near the end with our keeper (who is normally our forward) making some good saves and some unlucky finishing on their part. They definitely deserved the result, very solid team. Was nice to see @ZidaneFan back on the pitch. Good luck next week. Onto one our many local Derbys.

notthewizardofoz

Nov 22, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4-0 Red Devils. Pretty solid game and 4-0 doesn't really do justice to Abby. They had one sub and we scored 2 late in the second half to seal it up. They seemed a little disjointed from the start but man, have they got a few game changers if things are ticking over right. We played pretty tight and made sure 88 got as few looks as possible, so credit to our centre backs for that one. Overall good win for us.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 2: Titans 3. Frustrating loss to good team. We went up 1-0 on a free kick in about the 15th minute. We owned about the first 20 minutes of the game they held us off well. Then right off our goal they come down the field and score within 20 seconds. Both teams plotted one more each half 2-2. They controlled the 2nd half a little more than us for sure, and they earned a great cross goal in about the 75th and they played smart D from there.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 3 - Vault 2
Chelsea4life you called it perfectly. Not much else to say. Definatley played a terrible first 15, vault brought the heat. After we settled down and played better. 2nd half we had most of the possesion and chances. Their golie made some unreal saves, if it wasnt for him the score could have been much different. Well done keep!

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm no good at these, Royals came out flying as usual out workin us and wanting it more, they kind of got into it with Kyle (ref) pretty early on and we sort of traded goals until the whistle. Glad we won our goalie is hurt and we had to play a 16 year old in net from U-17...

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're actually a recent good team they play some decent footy sometimes but they get themselves into trouble running through us after challenges and kicking us so much near their own box we get free kicks in good spots and my little brother the dead ball prodigy capitalizes.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0