Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 4 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Knights. 2-1 win for Dynamo MOTW
United vs Red devils. 2-1 win for United 2nd MOTW
Sparta vs Benders. 3-1 win for Sparta
Milan vs Celtic. Tie
Vault vs Royals. 2-0 win for Royals

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L, get some points this weekend. Every time the Royals get a tie or a win, we all have to hear about how the Div 2 teams aren't that good.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha I'll do my very best! We look like effin EPL Chelsea our last few games though . Just can't strong passes and finish. What's the word on the Royals?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4 knight 3.
Went up 2-0 and had a few more chances. Their # 10 scored 2 quick long ball goals with 5 minutes left in the half. They scored one early in the second and we tied it up late, and then potted one in the last minute.
I would say both teams had good chances but we had more.
Man, don't say anything to this ref. A mouse could fart in his direction at the far end of the field and he would have to give him a talking too.
But, anyway weird game again for us defensively. I would say over the years we are not know for a high goals against average, so yeah.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We went up 1-0 and had good possession. But then the TSN turning point: Our keeper made an amazing save on their forward. We go up the field and score. Could've been 1-1 but now it‘s 2-0 at half. Game finished 5-0 but the Benders are better than some of their scorelines say. They worked hard and had some chances, and are very quick and skilled upfront. Clean game. Great reffing.
Robbie or WCFC United 10, game report?

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
They started with 9 players for about 15-20 mins and actually led until almost half from 2 mins in. We both had outfield players in goal and FV got the game of all time out of theirs and us not so much...first league game without our coach being there in 3 years and we lost it on him haha.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They started with 9 players for about 15-20 mins and actually led until almost half from 2 mins in. We both had outfield players in goal and FV got the game of all time out of theirs and us not so much...first league game without our coach being there in 3 years and we lost it on him haha.
That sounds more like excuses than a game report.
Rob, can you give us a real game report? Everyone is dying to know about this game.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it excuses to say their goalie stood on his head and had a great game. Both teams played good games thats really about it. Sounds to me like your more interested in other teams then your own sometimes.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 2-1 Milan. Milan went up 1-0 on a wonder volley far post top corner about 15 in. Both teams had some chances but it stayed 1-0 at half. Both teams again traded chances in the second Celtic with a cross bar and Milan with some great chances that our keeper saved. We tied it up on a cross and header with about 10 to go and got the winner a few minutes later on a shot from the 18 to the bottom left. Tough battle here today but we will take the 3 points and move onto Benders next Friday for another battle.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zidane I'll do it for you because zeeeeezo is my boy and you're always interested in our match reports. Red Devils started with 9 as was said earlier, they got a break away from just inside our half about 2 mins in the shot was from about the 18 and went right at our goalie head height but he dropped it into our net. They got 11 probably 15-20 in with 2 subs or so, we tied it up from a shot just outside the corner of the 18 with 5 to go in the half. Second half RD got their second from a nice long ball to Dave who knocked it down for Eric to hammer a volley almost through our net around the edge of the box, soon after they got the third from a deflected shot just outside the box #3 I believe can't be sure. We went to 3 at the back and came at them hard and got a second off a rebound, kept going and hit the bar and had a 2-3 sure goals brilliantly saved and cleared off the line by the goalie and some help from the defense but we couldn't beat him again. looking forward to the rematch, Dave is really fun to watch on the ball for the neutrals.

Last edited:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0