Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 6

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Dynamo
Sparta
vs Razorbacks
Celtic vs Aldergrove
Vault vs Milan TIE
Delta Titans vs Pomo Titans
North Coquitlam vs Surrey United

Dynamo to much for the Knights 3-1
Sparta to continue rolling vs the Razorbacks
Celtic hoping to get some numbers out against a tough Aldergrove team.
Vault vs Milan 2-2 I feel.
Pomo to roll over Delta 3-0
Surrey over NC 2-1

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fairly older squad, but very experienced, with a core group that has played for awhile. They have a strong offense, and decent all around. Good group of guys as well.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know when they are gonna update the golden boot for this season. 5 games should be a pretty good base to start it....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4 Knights 1. Good to get a bit of a role going after a second straight win. A Wet night/slippery pitch prevented both teams from getting much of a passing game going. 1-1 at half. We got a pk early in the second then a few more. Friendly match as usual between the two sides, hope your guy that went down at the end is okay? Where all out there just to play and have pints, good luck the rest of the way.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND 3 PoMo 2

Both teams were missing a lot of guys. I'm sure some key ones to.
That said it was a decent game.

We switched up our formation to try to get back to our defensive ways that worked so well last year. It seemed to work and we didn't give up much.

They scored first. We tied it on a PK then got a second before half on a bad turnover.

Got a third midway through the second half and then say back too much. They scored a nice 2nd. Could have tied it late but our keeper came up huge.

On to PoMo div 1 on Monday.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs aldergrove game report:

We went up 1-0 about 15 minutes in on a nice shot to the near post bottom corner. Game was back and forth with no real chances until Fraser valley had a goal called back off a set piece as their striker was offside. They were unlucky not to get a pk near the end of the half when our guy got tangled up with their striker and brought him down. Second half was busy but nothing exciting until about 25 left when aldergrove got a straight red. I was in net so I didn't really see what happened as there were to many guys In front of me. Down to 10 aldergrove started pushing hard but no major chances came of it. We played some good counter attacks and had 1 cleared off the line and another shot from inside the box put over the bar. Aldergrove moved the ball really well and #10 up front has a boatload of skill very dangerous player. Good group of guys on aldergrove, glad they liked the pre and post match tunes. Good win for the Celtic to get back on track. Roll on, roll on

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although milan has a game in hand I did not see celtic starting the strongest out of the westcoast teams :O

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta with another good result against a team that finished higher then them last year. Zidanfan I think it's safe to say ur team is not the same team as last year. Even if its most of the same players. Almost 30 goals for through 6 games and 2 against. In a very competitive div 2.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 4- Milan 3
A great game very back and forth ! Game winner came from a 40 yard free kick rocket goal for us, absolute beauty!
They had what seemed to be a full squad, aside from a young goalie. Not sure why they had a youth playing in net, but he did well! Great group of guys on their team, showed lots of heart to the end.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners, that is the difference that a 3 or 4 different players can make on the pitch.
Sparta 5 - 0 Razorbacks. Adam had a beautiful hatty, and we took it to the Razorbacks. We had possession on them, but to their credit, they dominated the first 15 of both halves. Pretty clean game for the most part.
The bad part of the game came with 15 left when our defender slide on their player, cleats down, won the ball, and clipped him. Keep in mind that they had 2 yellows already for 2 very dirty cleats up tackles, one of which forced our right back to leave the game. Our tackle was a very clean, classic, slide tackle but their player went nuts, and another one started swearing at the ref and got a straight red for his words. Definitely deserved. Why is it that players can do whatever they want to you, but as soon as they get it back (cleanly) they blow up? What the ref DIDN'T hear was their goalie dropping f-bombs to our bench and telling us how he was going to KILL us! He even said it to a guy on our sidelines who is on crutches, and that he didn't care that he was on crutches, he's still going to kill him! He even threatened some of the dads on our sideline too!!! The only thing our bench had said was that the ref didn't have to take the swearing from their players. Does that warrant being threatened with death??? Then after the game as he's walking to his bench, he just stares at our sideline the whole time. After he gets to the bench, he starts making his way to our bench to fight us and the ref had to intervene on him, telling him he's a goof and to just go back.
What a psycho. It's just a game, not a life and death situation. Both teams were yelling things, but nothing to this extent. Who is this goalie and why is he allowed to play in this league??? My question is what is their coach going to do about it? Probably Nothing. If one player on our team told another he was going to kill him, we would kick that guy off the team so fast, especially if he wanted to fight guys after the game. Razorbacks seemed like a nice team, but this just soured their whole team. They need to do the right thing and remove their goalie from their team. It makes the ENTIRE Westcoast club look like a bunch of mugs. I'm sure the club would do something if they found out about it. I wonder what the league would do if they found out about it?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow can't believe that!!! What a flippin joke, zidanefan I would look at writing a report to the league and follow up with it.
Odds are if he has said that to you guys (and you guys are a quality squad that plays clean),
He has probably had similar instances before. Glad to hear nothing came of his threats though.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow can't believe that!!! What a flippin joke, zidanefan I would look at writing a report to the league and follow up with it.
Odds are if he has said that to you guys (and you guys are a quality squad that plays clean),
He has probably had similar instances before. Glad to hear nothing came of his threats though.
Wasn't at the game but the Razorbacks normal goalie is usually a really calm and friendly guy, never heard him have a go at anyone or act like that at all. Seems out of a character. Don't need that in a rec soccer game.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although milan has a game in hand I did not see celtic starting the strongest out of the westcoast teams :O

I am not a big fan of having 4 teams from same club in the same division. You get 4 water down teams. You can't make much progress like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0