Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

West Van FC U21 to FVSL Premier

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe this delta team heard I spent some quality time in div 1 and is simply following my career path? However I didn't earn promotion while there so I guess we will see.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
These kids are damn good,talented,fast and skillfull . I hope they dont run up the scores on all the teams they play.Very Very solid bunch and they have a EXCELLENT coach or coaches as well.I would put these kids in the same sentence as the Guilford boys.I hope that the officiating is somewhat good in fvsl.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
These kids are damn good,talented,fast and skillfull . I hope they dont run up the scores on all the teams they play.Very Very solid bunch and they have a EXCELLENT coach or coaches as well.I would put these kids in the same sentence as the Guilford boys.I hope that the officiating is somewhat good in fvsl.

Do you actually rate the FVSL that low that you think they'll run up the score almost every week?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@knvb how many A cup spots will the FVSL have this year, noticed there's only 16 teams ( as of now) in prem n d1? Vmsl getting more spots ?! Or even visl....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@knvb how many A cup spots will the FVSL have this year, noticed there's only 16 teams ( as of now) in prem n d1? Vmsl getting more spots ?! Or even visl....
... its a really complicated question - off the top of my head - its based on the previous year, so nothing would change. Next season, should stay the same as well, its only two less than the previous season and there has been no jump in A forms from other leagues, to my knowledge, to even warrant the discussion...

~HTHBH

.... I wasn't here.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0