Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Western Canadian Masters

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2 Manitoba 2..........no bs we had 95% of the posession and dominated in all facets of the game. They had 2 chances and scored each time.........the tieing goal by Manitoba was a questionable PK call in the last 5 minutes........disappointing result. We are up against Sasketchewan tomorrow at 4pm. It looks like its going to be another freezer tomorrow.....tough to play in.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gloves are a must, plus full body underarmour.......lot of toques out on the pitch as well.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad there's no TTP toques, I'll be at Sapp's game on Monday. Here's hoping it's the 1,2 game!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2 Sask 0

Should of been 8 or 9 but the blowing snow was a factor, **** it's cold here. I should of asked Taxman to borrow his gloves before I left. We need a tie or win against Alberta to advance to the final or a Manitoba loss to Sask.
Cheers!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 1 Alberta 0 in a preview of tomorrow's final. Big goal by Dom Demarco today. He gave their centre back the spin cycle and slotted it in the 70th minute. Edmonton is definitely a solid team.....top 4 VMSL caliber for sure........just a bit better than West Van and alot better than Sapp!:bronco:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0